empresssue wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Dinner of champs
    o47yv3pq8bdg.jpg

My favorite thing is the bird book :smile:

Yea I kinda geek out

When do the birds come back to MN-July????

lol some stay all year, but I have already seen a Robin. Usually a good sign of spring

Always a good sign of spring. I actually have heard a morning dove already.
  • kladge88
    kladge88 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I confess that I still sing “God must have spent a little more time on you” by n’sync in the shower sometimes....
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I confess my voice sounds a lot like Drew Barrymore's.... lisp & all. Also side note...why in the hell would they make people with a lisp say the word "lisp" ?! They know we can't say it right lol...its like a big joke lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kladge88 wrote: »
    I confess that I still sing “God must have spent a little more time on you” by n’sync in the shower sometimes....

:o you're one sick puppy :D ..
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    kladge88 wrote: »

But do you even air mic? :P
  • kladge88
    kladge88 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Of course lol
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess I routinely change the words of songs to suit my immediate situation. It amuses, confuses and annoys my kids
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Confession: Annoying neighbour plans to have a haircut that would look terrible. I fully encouraged and even double-dared. Now waiting for Monday to see if it worked. (I'm going straight to hell)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    IC that I think whether or not you use turn signals is a big overall indicator of your personality

I concur. And go a step further. I will not confess such hateful thoughts though
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC that I think whether or not you use turn signals is a big overall indicator of your personality

IC I don't signal until I've already decided and committed... That's California tho, otherwise you'll never get over here

What really drives me crazy, is people who drive as slow as they can without letting you over...
  • suerlewis2
    Options
    Oh come on, everyone has thoughts, this is the place to confess and feel better about hem. Not dreaming for an instant that we'd act on those thoughts.......
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why, according to social media, so many Americans eat their dinner on paper plates instead of real ones

We do? This is news to me.
  • suerlewis2
    Options
    I don't understand why, according to social media, so many Americans eat their dinner on paper plates instead of real ones

They do? Damn.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

I rarely do this, just for big cook outs or something similar. Personally, I couldn't live with the wastefulness every day, but some people prioritize convenience.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I guess that depends on the definition of 'so many.' Is this from people's pics of food on here?
    I would love to be wasteful and use paper. I hate doing dishes. haha
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I'll never under stand why Canadians don't have pocket waffles on them at all times. I assume you all have your emergency maple syrup at least.