Replies

• JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know. Thank you :)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no regrets eating this Firehouse sub. I'm just upset a hot fireman didn't come with it.

There's a sexy firefighter at my gym who I could recommend for ya.

No ring right? I don't play side pieces :lol:
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I wish there were hot guys to look at when I work out.

But since I've turned my basement into my gym, I'd have to kidnap them or something.

You can get cardboard cutouts of some hotties. I'm sure there's a few guys here that'll model that for ya :wink:
    I confess I may have a little teeny tiny baby crush on my lawn guy

Does he work shirtless? Bonus if he does.

Long sleeve shirts and pants. But his eyes. Oh god his eyes.

Eyes are a definite weakness of mine.
    I confess I have no regrets eating this Firehouse sub. I'm just upset a hot fireman didn't come with it.

There's a sexy firefighter at my gym who I could recommend for ya.

No ring right? I don't play side pieces :lol:
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I wish there were hot guys to look at when I work out.

But since I've turned my basement into my gym, I'd have to kidnap them or something.

You can get cardboard cutouts of some hotties. I'm sure there's a few guys here that'll model that for ya :wink:
    I confess I may have a little teeny tiny baby crush on my lawn guy

Does he work shirtless? Bonus if he does.

He's single. I drool over him every morning.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I push people away until they want nothing to do with me. I'm slowly changing that. Letting my guard down is tougher than I thought it would be but I'm trying.

I'm 110% guilty of this. I find it prevents me from getting hurt. Good for you for trying to change that.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess if I don't get the news I want to hear this afternoon, I'm just gonna say *kitten* it and shave my head.
  • BigBrownPhD
    BigBrownPhD Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    The only time I don't feel alone is when I'm on this site.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    We are all 'one', one is awesome, one is where everything begins, from one the possibilities are quite literally infinite, even if 'one' gets together with 'one' and become two you should never stop being 'one' - never under-estimate the importance of being 'one'.

So if you are feeling lonely and you can freely say so to relative stranger here at MFP then try saying that to someone in the real world, you may just find they are 'one', not THE 'one' (whatever that is meant to mean), just one, one who wants to talk to another one.

As the world becomes more media based we say more and communicate less. There are a lot of ones out there right now and most would like someone, anyone to make them stop feeling like no-one. So you are 'one' and you are the start of everything that is to come - so take a step forward, not many, just one...
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I am really bad at spelling, it's kinda embarrassing. Spell check doesn't know what I'm trying to say sometimes. I often have to use Google to to tell me "did you mean..."

I do that all the time. I tell people that I'm a victim of Texas public education.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It is quite possible that I will be in East TX and/or New Mexico in a month. I am considering staying.

But I don't live in either of those states!

Neither do I :cry:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    It is quite possible that I will be in East TX and/or New Mexico in a month. I am considering staying.

I moved from SC to East(ish) TX... the move was hellish, but once there it was good.
  • ladyofchange7
    ladyofchange7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cconfession...in the past 2 days all I've eaten was 1/2 a funnel cake, spicy funions, gator jerky, a bite of chimichanga, and taco bell....ivw lost 1.5lbs

omg! there are spicy funions?!?!?!?! A new quest has begun...
  • ladyofchange7
    ladyofchange7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

I apologize OP for somewhat thread hijacking, but I can't not say something. @Reema_capricorn this post clearly stated to leave your judgey hats off and ugly and pathetic are 2 of the most judgey words someone could use. Be sure you are perfect before you go throwing words like that around. SMDH!

My confession - I ate a whole 36 oz steak by myself last night, and in total went over my calories by 1,108 :# and I didn't feel guilty one bit!

yay protein :-)
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I have never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

I've seen a few episodes one time, it's alright but can't really get into it. I prefer Walking Dead.

I confess that I've only seen one episode of Orange is the New Black.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I have never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

You're not missing much.

I've watched 5 entire seasons and I'm not sure what's happening.

The truth is, I watch it with my wife so most of the time I'm also tracking a game on my tablet at the same time.

I pretend to be interested.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Never saw Game of Thrones, enjoy House of Cards, Sense 8, This Is Us and Designated Survivor, oh and Code Black, Chicago Med and Scandal.. haha that's all folks!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I've never seen one episode of : Friends

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

where in east tx? i spent 10 years in nacogdoches.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I've never seen one episode of : Friends

Not you too?!?
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    Just discovered Poprock (Firework) Oreos. Fun in the mouth!!!
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    Sometimes I "hate" ppl.

I can't stand when ppl chose to take offense when none was meant, or like to stir up trouble and drama. PPL who make others feel bad because they judge you by how they would react, not you. It says more about them, and it bothers the holy h.e.l.l. out of me because I try so stinking hard to treat others with kindness and honesty. Maybe I'm too honest.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I cried this morning when I heard about Chris Cornell's death. I am so glad I went last weekend to a local rock festival that Soundgarden/Chris attended and performed at. It was amazing!

One of my favorite Chris Cornell songs, there are many to pick from but this is in my top 3. Not a Soundgarden song but when he formed Audioslave for a minute.

https://youtu.be/7QU1nvuxaMA