The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Susieq2466
    Susieq2466 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone . I am 35 and from Wild and Wonderful WV. I could not remember If I mentioned that. They are right as you get older your memory shrinks. Hope everyone has a wonderful productive weekend.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    If I'm only as old as I feel, someday's I feel juvenile and sometimes I feel decrepit. Do I take an average?
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    If I'm only as old as I feel, someday's I feel juvenile and sometimes I feel decrepit. Do I take an average?

Yes, take the average :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Morning youngsters!!!!

If 71 in your username is your birth year, you're 5 years younger than I am.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Morning youngsters!!!!

Mine is my age :D ..
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Morning youngsters!!!!

Your age -15 ?? You won't qualify for the middle ager's group at all.

By the way, mine is not my age as you can see from my earlier comment. That's another number combo I use for some of my online activities.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Morning youngsters!!!!

By the way, mine is not my age as you can see from my earlier comment. That's another number combo I use for some of my online activities.

Lol.. you know me Tony, Im a rebel and gatecrasher.. :laugh:

So your birth year is not 58 or 88?
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Morning youngsters!!!!

No. It's 66 - five years earlier than doubledman71 that I responded to above.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Morning youngsters!!!!

No. It's 66 - five years earlier than doubledman71 that I responded to above.

Still a spring chicken (rooster)
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 37 here!
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey there - 39 y o lady living in China here until June but originally from Aust. Want to lose 10kg before I return home on 22nd June :) Please add me if you like!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Totally off the rails this week. Especially yesterday. And it's stupid eating, as in, junk that's within reach. At least if it was an especially good bottle of wine, or a decadent dessert, I could say that I truly enjoyed it. But sandwiches and chips and cookies at a basketball thing... And I'm a guy that has no idea what any of this Madness Sweet 16 stuff even means... I am just disappointed in myself.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Options
    SweatsOn - you will have days like this - count it in and move on. Success depends a lot on how you bounce back from failure/perceived failure.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day. Be sure to wear your green (unless you want to get pinched) and don't drink too much green beer. Remember we don't recover like we used to. :D
  • ddmm2013
    ddmm2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Will try to figure out how to add you.
    SweatsOn - you will have days like this - count it in and move on. Success depends a lot on how you bounce back from failure/perceived failure.

• Pastaprincess1978
    Options
    ddmm2013 wrote: »
    Will try to figure out how to add you.

I just sent you a friend request :)
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just hit 50, working out like I’m 20, sore like I’m 80
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Totally off the rails this week. Especially yesterday. And it's stupid eating, as in, junk that's within reach. At least if it was an especially good bottle of wine, or a decadent dessert, I could say that I truly enjoyed it. But sandwiches and chips and cookies at a basketball thing... And I'm a guy that has no idea what any of this Madness Sweet 16 stuff even means... I am just disappointed in myself.

You’ll right the ship. I ate horribly yesterday, but today I will hit the gym, burn it all off, and feel better physically
  • amissawhite
    amissawhite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 40 yrs young. Lol. Looking for like minded new friends also. Feel free to add me! I’m new to My Fitness Pal. Since starting my weight loss journey in January I’ve lost 22lbs so far. Wishing everyone the best!
  • montrealsue
    montrealsue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Big birthday coming up in a little more than a year, aiming to enter that decade lean and fit and healthy. (Will settle for two out of three, as long as they come with laughter.) The motivation is there, it's just the discipline that's missing... Feel free to add me for mutual support and cheer.