True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    123tacos wrote: »
    I don't understand why, according to social media, so many Americans eat their dinner on paper plates instead of real ones

We do? This is news to me.

I do...grew up with 9 siblings...my mom found it kept her sane...im starting to get it

Paper plates means no dishes, we are a lazy culture

Yes means no dishes ...not sure about the lazy part.. in my mom's defense ...or even mine as a single working mom...if I don't use paper plates I'm running 3 loads of dishes a day...so I can't imagine with 10 kids ...maybe more of a sign of a society overloading our schedules
    ..we are barely home...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I don't understand why, according to social media, so many Americans eat their dinner on paper plates instead of real ones

I do...grew up with 9 siblings...my mom found it kept her sane...im starting to get it

Yes means no dishes ...not sure about the lazy part.. in my mom's defense ...or even mine as a single working mom...if I don't use paper plates I'm running 3 loads of dishes a day...so I can't imagine with 10 kids ...maybe more of a sign of a society overloading our schedules
    ..we are barely home...

Nobody is attacking your mom, i am a single dad who lives on his own and I use paper plates
  • 123tacos

..we are barely home...

Nobody is attacking your mom, i am a single dad who lives on his own and I use paper plates

I didn't take it as an attack ...just thinking out loud.
  • CaptainFantastic01

..we are barely home...

lb9s7v14277v.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    IC that I’m decently well off but when I am with my husbands family I feel like a peasant. My sister in law has her own driver, two cleaning ladies, a nanny and a cook. Yet at the same time I’m grateful that I don’t live her life despite how I envy her at times. In all honesty I feel like she’s lonely. I wouldn’t trade happiness for money any day.

Can you donate to my gofundme page?
  • 123tacos

..we are barely home...

lb9s7v14277v.gif

Well I take that as a hint ...stop thinking out loud or wait ...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I battle the dish pile every day and there are only three of us.

I will say I hate doing dishes. Bleh.

Paper plates are for pizza nights and picnics/car trips. Otherwise, dishes and more chores for me, yay!
  • CaptainFantastic01

..we are barely home...

lb9s7v14277v.gif

No he just sang a song called thinking out loud is all
  • CaptainFantastic01
    IC that I’m decently well off but when I am with my husbands family I feel like a peasant. My sister in law has her own driver, two cleaning ladies, a nanny and a cook. Yet at the same time I’m grateful that I don’t live her life despite how I envy her at times. In all honesty I feel like she’s lonely. I wouldn’t trade happiness for money any day.

Can you donate to my gofundme page?

:D If I donate do I get a t-shirt?

If you wanna take one out of your drawer:):)
  • 123tacos

..we are barely home...

lb9s7v14277v.gif

No he just sang a song called thinking out loud is all

I know ...thats why I said oh wait ..bleh...bedtime fo me
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I confess that I wish I would have chosen to stick with Plan A on Tuesday instead of going off track and choosing B :confounded:
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    I hate corned beef & cabbage, sorry...not sorry :#
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Not sure if it was worth it
  • bojack3 wrote: »
    Not sure if it was worth it

This is vague thread material and you know it!
  • Ron_in_NC
    Ron_in_NC Posts: 368 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I recently went to a show where all the male musicians were wearing skinny jeans. I confess that I don't think there is a way in hell that would be a good look on me....I'm in no way fat, but is it possible that some dudes aren't built for them?

def. some dudes cant wear skinny jeans. just doesn't look right on em. iv seen some chubby dudes wear them, and it looks like their thighs were about to explode

I tried on skinny jeans before, and nope. thighs couldn't breath lol.

most of my jeans are super slim/tapered fit. I do however have a pair that's dubbed as skinny/tapered but it fits nothing like , lets say, levis skinny, because the material is stretchy so its breathable and flexible. I can do lunges in them! actually wearing them right now lol

MPamMF3.jpg
    Does it look like something like this?

:D:D

The woman in the front doesn't seem too impressed either!
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    edited March 2018
    I ate an entire jar of kalamata olives last night and didn’t log it. I had a nasty stomach ache for two hours from it! :s
    My hubby just sat, watched and laughed his *kitten* off