Tazzy's August Challenged

Options

Replies

• PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    As of August 1 I have loss 4 pounds. So far on track for my goal of 235 by August 24th. if not sooner.

Since I have so much to loose I have found making small goals for myself helps keep me motivated. Tazz I agree that water is the key. Yesterday I got in only 48 ounces of water and I could tell the difference today.

By the end of Tazz August Challenge I would like to be 230 but I will accept anything under 235.
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I had a tough work out yesterday.... and although it was nothing extraordinary I ended throwing up afterwards....:ohwell: This time I replenished some of my workouth cals and weighed in this morning.... just because I have a habit of weighing in almost everyday to keep better track of my wight loss...... so apparently since august 1st I have now 9 days later lost 9 pounds!!!!!!! hopefully this is a realistic weight and not due to yesterday's incident :sick: I will post again tomorrow to confirm whether I lost the weight or it was a temporary slim down!!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!:happy:
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Still holding at an August 3lbs loss so far...
  • Macknbee
    Macknbee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs not sure if I am suppose to post here.

Thanks
  • bdfarms
    bdfarms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 lbs. since August 1. I exercised walking app. 2 miles per day at a fast pace 3 days, yard work and cleaned house app. 10 hours for the week and Zumba 1 hour. I usually average drinking app. 60 - 75 oz water per day. This wasn't bad considering this was my birthday weekend and I went way over my calorie allowance on Sunday. Traveling this coming weekend so it will be hard to stay on track and will not be able to record each day. I'll try and keep a written log and that will hopefully keep me on track.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Not sure where to post, but 1 lb lost. 15 ozs of water per day drank, 7.5 miles walked/run
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs not sure if I am suppose to post here.

Thanks
    This is where I need you to post . Perfect thank you
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    I have lost 2 lbs. since August 1. I exercised walking app. 2 miles per day at a fast pace 3 days, yard work and cleaned house app. 10 hours for the week and Zumba 1 hour. I usually average drinking app. 60 - 75 oz water per day. This wasn't bad considering this was my birthday weekend and I went way over my calorie allowance on Sunday. Traveling this coming weekend so it will be hard to stay on track and will not be able to record each day. I'll try and keep a written log and that will hopefully keep me on track.
    Excellent week
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Not sure where to post, but 1 lb lost. 15 ozs of water per day drank, 7.5 miles walked/run
    Post right here. Thank you love ya
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Drank a total of 320 oz water this week... and walked/ran 9,5 miles on the treadmill. Scale didn't move... but I am gaining muscle, so I am not obsessing over the number on the scale right now. But still trying for the 10 lbs lost... so will work harder this week :)
  • NikkiSpaz
    Options
    I weighed in on mon, I was exactly the same weight! No worries though I've been walking about 3 miles a day every day this wk :) I'm on it! Weight, 157!
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Last checked in on Sunday - weigh in on friday. Not holding up too much hope - TOM due and motivation waning a little bit. Drinking 2-3 lts of water a day and daily commute is contributing towards my exercise. When I'm not working in the evening I do 30 day shred L2 (though admittedly not last night - Was really tired. Still hoping for at least a pound lost by friday - that would bring me to my 4 week target of 8 lbs (and bring me up to 3 lbs lost in this challenge)

Hope everyones had a good week.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10: 241.6
    08/17:
    08/24:
    08/31:
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    sorry I wasn't as vocal :( I feel like I'm in the principal's office.... I'm 1.4 pounds down. It won't happen again *sniffling as I cower off*

I didn't walk much... 8 miles for last week

I've upped my walking this week :)

8/1 -- 243.9
    8/8 -- 242.5
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ok so time to LOG and I must say the sorenes and exhaustion have paid of..... initial weight 139.3.... CURRENT WEIGHT 133.1!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy!!!!!! Lost 6.2 pounds in a week!!!!! At this rate I will have reached my August goal by next Monday!!!! (fingers crossed)

So aparently I am doing something really wrong.... my start weight was 139.3 .... by day 7 I was down to 136. 4 and really proud of myself... then monday morning I weighed in at 133. 1 and was psyched ... to weigh in tuesday at 130.2.... I couldn't get my work out yesterday, but i drank lots of water and kept under my calorie goal .... and to my surprise today I weighed in at 134.6... so i am 1.3 pounds up since monday and 4.4 punds up since yesterday.... AND I MUST ADMIT I AM FEELING QUITE DEFEATED!!!!!!! what is wrong with meeeeee!!!!!:cry:

Anyway I am certainly gonna get my work out today... and I hope tomorrows results will show a significant drop!!!!! any advice is more than welcome!!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    PMS? Could just be water weight.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Monday is the big day for the weigh in i wish everyone the best.
    Please post how this week went for you.
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    checking in.......2.5 lbs lost. wooohooo. im gettin there. actually made the tracker move :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    checking in.......2.5 lbs lost. wooohooo. im gettin there. actually made the tracker move :)
    You are a warrior princess. So very proud of you!!!!!