A married man lied to me?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Very sorry to hear about the situation that you're in. Difficult place to be.

He's likely not going to leave the mother of his children, his home, his comfort zone, etc. You would be wise to end the relationship and move on. You'll look back on this in a year or two and realize leaving him was the right decision.
  • TheWeighsOfLife
    TheWeighsOfLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am confused, mostly because this is on myfitnesspal, and I've only ever read about health-related stuff on here... but that said (knowing it could be trolling), technically this is health related - it might be time to lose that extra weight you've got there (aka, that extra weight is HIM weighing on your mind/shoulders/back). Imagine how much lighter you'd feel not having to think about him or his situation at all, at all times. There are many men with young children who are divorced, or not married to their spouse that live in their own place and are still dedicated fathers. Those men are more ready for a committed and honest relationship with someone new. Sounds like this guy is not that person.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Definitely pursue it. It's doubtful that your standards will change at this point. In the event that he doesn't come around, there's always the rabbit in the pot option...
  • bob108819
    bob108819 Posts: 267 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    smh