What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,189 Member
    Options
    ohy6im62isz1.jpg
    I can be having a great day, like I am today, and Bam...it hits me out of nowhere. Every damn day, sometimes every damn hour. I don't wish this on anyone. Enjoy every day. Have fun. Smile more. Hug more. Love more. There's no time for dumb stuff.

I think you are strong. Keep on brother

Did you just brother zone me too?

I am strong. Stronger than I thought. My sister told me yesterday that most of my family was sure I'd go back to drinking and smoking and stuff. Haven't had the urge and my family is closer than ever. Every day is hard though.

Love this
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    I don't know how to express this other then in story form

*settles in*

So I was getting this haircut and I've never felt more relaxed in my life but at the same time I was having pure anxiety because it was a new lady and she had a weird technique. And I just sat there half asleep praying I made it out the other end ok

I need pics of this alleged 'haircut'

If we get 20 reposts

Don’t let these boys be a bad influence on you. They’re dirty Americans.
  • genchiyu
    genchiyu Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind?

I'm failing English 101... because I hate doing research papers. I'm on the computer 24/7 with an open word document and end up watching meal prep plans on YouTube. I'll have to retake the class over the summer.
    That's bad
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

*settles in*

So I was getting this haircut and I've never felt more relaxed in my life but at the same time I was having pure anxiety because it was a new lady and she had a weird technique. And I just sat there half asleep praying I made it out the other end ok

If we get 20 reposts

I’m just here to see if this can make it to 20 reposts.

Well I’m going to FR all of you. I require 20 Interactions daily and fresh delivery of Oreos. You’re welcome
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options

*settles in*

If we get 20 reposts

Well I’m going to FR all of you. I require 20 Interactions daily and fresh delivery of Oreos. You’re welcome

I got your Oreos. Just how you like em!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    What exactly is this count for?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

What count?
    I’m ignoring you
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    What is happening here lol
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options

What count?
    I’m ignoring you

Bros don’t hurt bros. It’s in the bro code guide book for bromance.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

*settles in*

If we get 20 reposts

Does the Oreo delivery count as an interaction?

You, could you please deliver in person. Workout attire would be appreciated. I have my reasons.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

*settles in*

If we get 20 reposts

Does the Oreo delivery count as an interaction?

You, could you please deliver in person. Workout attire would be appreciated. I have my reasons.

Yes exactly the same sentiments. I wouldn’t mind if you delivered me Oreos in person as well. Preferably dressed I uniform, if I had a choice. o:)

I’m 10-17, running 10-39 traffic!