CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Nothing changed from yesterday.

CW 188
    GW 150

I've been battling mini plateaus at this stage of the game. Will be interesting. I'm a hard core fighter and you'll see me work every angle during this.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My current weight for the start of the challenge is 173. I lost a pound since I weighed last! YAY!!
    GW for the challenge and my ultimate goal weight is 140!! Can't wait to get there!!!! :smile:
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! So I'm curious, where is everybody from? I'm from England xx
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am from Sheffield, England :)

My start weight is 139lb HELLO 130's / 9 stones
  • Bella7810
    Options
    I posted yesterday before my weigh in this morning. My CW is 131 and my GW is 120.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! So I'm curious, where is everybody from? I'm from England xx

My name is Cindy and I'm from Long Beach, California.
  • MonicaLee1982
    MonicaLee1982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, everybody! Excited to be in the challenge. I'm from New Boston, TX. My CW as of this morning is 266 and I'd love to be down to 225 by Christmas. This is my first challenge and I'm still kind of new to MFP. Good luck to everyone!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I"m from Houston Texas :-)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Not from anywhere as exciting as England! Currently living in Decatur, Illinois but hoping to eventually move back to my small hometown of Lexington, Illinois in the near future!
    I would love to go on a European vacation someday! I always say I WILL see the Eiffel Tower before I die, it's on the bucket list!
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    I'm a California girl :)
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So we have quite a big range of people from different places/time zones then :smile:

bjshooter, I hope you've not been affected by the riots?

kimburg75 I'd hardly call England 'exciting' :laugh: I've seen the Eiffel tower though and i must admit if the weathers right it looks stunning. I've always wanted to come to America, not much chance of that happening though as I have no passport and am scared of flying :noway:

Hope you're all doing well so far, 5 days to make a difference to the scales/inches before weigh in, lets kick our booties into shape!!
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    Good Morning all! I'm from upstate New York.
  • nan860
    nan860 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm from Connecticut.
  • Jessicas_Old_Account
    Options
    I'm from California
  • Jessicas_Old_Account
    Options
    I'm from California
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Good morning all .... I am from Pennsylvania .... small town USA
  • ndetlefsen
    ndetlefsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Chicago area.

I've been struggling lately with a plateau - which always just sounds like an excuse to me. But, man it is not coming off!!! Already down about 53 - and goal is to lose 20 lbs in the next 20 weeks. That's doable!

Let's kick it!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    So...this week i'm working on drinking 15 glasses of water each day. What is your goal for the rest of the week?
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    Options
    I am from Colorado :) My goal for the rest of the week is to eat healthy especially snacks...that is usually where I have trouble.
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    My goal for this week is to eliminate sugar. I'm also trying to drink at least 12 glasses of water per day.