Lies You’ve Told Internet People

Options

Replies

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Your dick pic is far superior to any others I have received.

ETA, this was back when I was a noob and thought people had feelings. And people also sent dick pics through MFP PM on the regular.

:sad:

Oh please. I never lie to YOU.
  • rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    'Oh yeah, I'm monogamous'
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I used to own an '83 'vette. (Not really a lie, I did in fact own an '83 'vette)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I have told people that I was a stripper, lied about where I live, lied about my family life, insinuated I slept with my sister's husband..... I tell you people all sorts of BS. I do it just to make you laugh or smile though. Does that get me any points?

Were you not a stripper? :sweat_smile:

I have never been a stripper, but I think I had everyone convinced. Should I be offended that was so easy to believe? :D

Well. .... that rent ain't gonna pay itself, ya know?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I have told people that I was a stripper, lied about where I live, lied about my family life, insinuated I slept with my sister's husband..... I tell you people all sorts of BS. I do it just to make you laugh or smile though. Does that get me any points?

I have never been a stripper, but I think I had everyone convinced. Should I be offended that was so easy to believe? :D

Well. .... that rent ain't gonna pay itself, ya know?

The rent is too damn high

Ya Better Start Dancing.
  • MarineArmyVeteran1978
    Options
    I met a guy online right before 9-11-01 and then spent the night with him on 9-11 because I was kinda wigged out by the day's events...and the next day he told me I was his "first" and he thought he was in love. So I told him I was a lesbian.

Hilarious, but Cold-hearted!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I figured a beautiful squinty-eyed girl from ND wasn’t capable of anything but the truth :smirk:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I don’t really do the robot dance naked while at Walmart.

I could have sworn that was you in that video I saw of a naked hot lady doing the robot in Walmart.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    No way was that post directed at you
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Sure, I can meet for beers. I only have about an hour though, as I have to work tonight.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Sure, I can meet for beers. I only have about an hour though, as I have to work tonight.

Bwahahahah...I knew it was a lite
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Bwahahahah...I knew it was a lite

It was the truth. But, was having too good of a conversation with you. :lol:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    My God @captivated you have strung me along with false compliments and lies for years! :(

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    This is not a dating site, by any stretch of the imagination.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Never, not one. Or have I?
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    "Yes, I find you attractive"

damn!

#crushed
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    My hair is blue
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I’m a successful lawyer with the most fascinating life, that just happens to find the “spare time” to be on here.

Haha! I have thought this more than once, of my successful lawyer friends not one of them has any free time, esp to post on social media several times a day. Heck, I often wait days for a return text/phone call. They are usually pretty busy with clients, court, paperwork. You know, successful lawyer stuff.

eta: I got confused on which lie thread I was in.. lol but my statement still stands.