What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    My ex's. One has a birthday today and the other a week from today. I hate thinking about them. Would like to do Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on those memories.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    My ex's. One has a birthday today and the other a week from today. I hate thinking about them. Would like to do Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on those memories.

(Hugs) sounds like you're having a tough day :*
  • davidventer111
    davidventer111 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a brokerage exam tomorrow with people that are like Dexter’s laboratory but smarter. If I fail they will tear me to pieces but what if I lie and say I nailed it O.O or what if I do nail it. Then do I take the piss out of others or be the humble guy. If I lie they find out I may become an out of demand stripper but is that a bad thing O.O so many questions so little time
  • orangegato
    Options
    Have to figure out ways to cope w/ stress so I don't have a stroke. But I don't want to do drugs or become an alcoholic. I guess I need to exercise. *sigh*
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Anxiety and my ability to push everyone I care about away because I think they deserve better.

better than you? does that even exist????

It's not hard to beat.

That's what HE said.
    Heyyyy! Nice to see you!
  • orangegato
    Options
    n6ri3u5j3da8.jpeg
    Stress reliever
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Stress reliever.
    uqorijv68tom.jpg
  • orangegato
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Stress reliever.
    uqorijv68tom.jpg

I got 4. It’s not enough. Last adoption has been challenging. And I miss my dog and all her annoying habits. :cry:
  • lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Have to figure out ways to cope w/ stress so I don't have a stroke. But I don't want to do drugs or become an alcoholic. I guess I need to exercise. *sigh*

I used to feel the same, then i found some fitness classes i liked. Now I feel motivated by being around these sweaty people. I used to hate exercise - now, I get cranky if I go more than two days without some form of heavy breathing.

Ps, meditation also works on stress.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Should I or shouldn't I make a nice dinner for when he returns? Would he read too much into it?
  • orangegato
    Options
    Now it's my story on the cheating thread. So...around that time, is when my ex wife got pregnant with her second child. I never really thought too much about it, everyone seemed certain, including myself, that she wasn't mine. Fast forward 16 years to this January, when both her family and my family were all in the same place again, because of Hayleigh's accident. Several times it was brought up how much the 15 year old and my 10 year old look alike. Her family and mine were saying it, including my current wife.

Good times.

Ugh.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    n6ri3u5j3da8.jpeg
    Stress reliever

Oh my god it's been so long since I've had a dark dry stout that looks delicious, is it the king of all kings of Irish stouts?
  • projectsix
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Anxiety and my ability to push everyone I care about away because I think they deserve better.

better than you? does that even exist????

It's not hard to beat.

That's what HE said.
    Heyyyy! Nice to see you!

Hey! I used this today (That's what HE said). :)
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hmmm you know just kinky stuff
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Please elaborate,

There's space for it in my inbox :D
  • orangegato
    Options
    n6ri3u5j3da8.jpeg
    Stress reliever

Oh my god it's been so long since I've had a dark dry stout that looks delicious, is it the king of all kings of Irish stouts?

No man. It’s Founder’s oatmeal stout. Pro tip: not as awesome as Young’s oatmeal stout. And certainly not Guinness.
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options

Please elaborate,

There's space for it in my inbox :D

Oh wouldn't that be fun
  • projectsix
    Options
    n6ri3u5j3da8.jpeg
    Stress reliever

No man. It’s Founder’s oatmeal stout. Pro tip: not as awesome as Young’s oatmeal stout. And certainly not Guinness.

I need one in my life soon, what a great beverage second to Kilkenny. Have you tried?