What are your best and worst body parts?

Options

Replies

• tanasta2
    tanasta2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I thought this thread was more about body/muscle development, obviously if it includes cosmetic parts then clearly that changes things a bit since it's not as if I think I am the Fifth Element or anything :D

That's exactly what I wanted to ask. But some people mentioned nose, lips, and boobs. I was like whattt ahahahaha
  • tanasta2
    tanasta2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Best: calves, quads, and hamstrings (size/proportion...got "calve genetics")
    Worst: biceps (arm span > height slightly), chest (weak as hell at pressing movements), neck (poor width), forearms (very weak, small, but very vascular)

Always room for improvement: back and deltoids (just can't be satisfied until reaching cartoonish superhero v taper with bowling ball sized deltoids to match, lol)

I have pretty long arms as well and biceps are my weak points. 3-4 inches greater than my height. I think for most people have their arm span = height, some 1-2 inches longer.
  • Zodikosis
    Zodikosis Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Best: Hands, I have very good fine motor skills
    Worst: My knees, they tend to dislocate and make weird crackling sounds
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Best: legs, shoulders, back
    Worst: upper abdomen & upper arms (loose skin mainly)
  • BrianJohnson2015
    BrianJohnson2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Best: (the spot below the belt)
    Worst: left forearm lagging behind a bit
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Best: (the spot below the belt)
    Worst: left forearm lagging behind a bit

Oh boy! LOL
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    Right now:
    Best: shoulders, upper back, chest, lower half of my quads to my knees

Worst: left calf (bad atrophy that just doesn't seem to want to balance out), obliques (cause that's my worst fat deposits), arms (again, just need to cut the fat down more).
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Should I be looking at my body closer to find things wrong like size proportion and weaknesses? I might not ever leave the mirror.. I am quite happy and my genetics are my genetics, can't do anything about that.

I just need to some lose body fat after my bulk, but definitely not unhappy, weak or disappointed with progress.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Best: shoulders
    Worst: thigh cellulite. I can't see it though so it doesn't really bother me.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Best: pancreas. Worst: amygdala.
    Does not fear diabetes though
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    If my body fat goes up there are areas that I get a little unhappy about - like my butt and tummy.

I always think my arms, back and shoulders look awesome!

My quads are probably the worst. I know I have them, I just wish they were more visible. :wink:
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I use https://symmetricstrength.com as a judge as I am more concerned with strength.

Best: lower body, lower back, traps, forearms
    Mid: upper back, biceps
    Worst: chest, shoulders, triceps

This isn’t to say I am weak (very well may be case), just that my symmetry is off. Basically I am really good at pulls and squats, while not very good at pressing.

• lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Best:Butt
    Worst: I have wimpy noodles for arms. I'm working on it, though.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Ahh I have the noodles too.. honestly I learned to love them more everyday. They make my lower body stand out like a champ.. so yay! ;)
  • lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Ahh I have the noodles too.. honestly I learned to love them more everyday. They make my lower body stand out like a champ.. so yay! ;)

This is true. I'm pretty sure most of my body weight comes from the hips down. lol I'd still like to get back the point where I can do pull ups. I'm ok with noodles as long as they're functional noodles. haha

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

This is true. I'm pretty sure most of my body weight comes from the hips down. lol I'd still like to get back the point where I can do pull ups. I'm ok with noodles as long as their functional noodles. haha

Ahh yes functional noodles.. that is a goal we both share :)
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Okiludy wrote: »
    I use https://symmetricstrength.com as a judge as I am more concerned with strength.

This isn’t to say I am weak (very well may be case), just that my symmetry is off. Basically I am really good at pulls and squats, while not very good at pressing.

I just clicked the link and was instantly embarrassed by my numbers.
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Okiludy wrote: »

I just clicked the link and was instantly embarrassed by my numbers.

I don’t use it to judge strength just how balanced the little strength I have is.