• ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    <3
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    Options
    megblair1 wrote: »
    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy family time if you get it.

DD#1 has found her mother, cousin, and grandmother in Russia. I hope the mother can give her what she wants; I certainly can't.

Take care all! Meg from sunny but cold Omaha

Meg ... you gave DD#1 what the mother/grandmother/cousin in Russia couldn't or wouldn't years ago ... never forget that!! <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Becca If you have a women's shelter they can use the sanitary supplies.

K in VA
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Kate - congratulations on completing the first 5 Week program! I know how exciting it is to get a new Kettlebell! Even if you feel stronger make sure that you make small changes so as not to injure yourself. Sometimes increasing the number of reps is just as valuable as increasing the weight. Never go over 10 reps though. If you can do 10 easily then for sure you need to increase the weight. I do go up 5 pounds at a time with the kettle bell because I am using both of my arms to do the swing. So in reality it's only 2.5 pounds per arm. I'm so excited for you!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Time for flowers. Still snow on the ground here.

From yesterday at Galleria:

Lovely flowers. I have a couple pis to share,but wasn’t working.

Pat in Oh

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Becca, Becca, Becca! You have a family of ELEVEN down the street! Ask them to give you a few hours work on moving day and bake them something wonderful in exchange. Use your resources, girl! Even young children can carry the lighter miscellaneous stuff or can be in charge of handing out cups of water or snacks to the ones who are strong enough. Your job is to supervise the loading! Remember, you have to unload when you get to your new home...save your back.

True! Husband said while son is driving down, we could move the boxes down. Hey insert 11 member family!!! Move all the boxes to our parking spot!
    Becca
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day

spin class- 68min, 119aw 82ar, 160mhr, 137ahr, 16mi= 634c
    Apple Watch- 598c
    floor exercises- 440min, 1set of 20, 4diff exercises, 109mhr, = 28c
    Apple Watch- 31c

total cal 662
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    Options
    Terry ... I've done the same with my photo and I'm going to close my facebook account. There's not much on there to interest me any more ... shoot, I've turned off so many people that it's pretty much just me and the ads now anyways! :D

Trish ... you said: I often wonder about what it would be like to have a family that love to see each other and have no dramas. Then I hear about M from OZ and others praying for their family's health and it puts me in my box.
    ... I thought the same today ...

Beth