Hotties With Bodies (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My loss for the week was 2260 calories. Weak I know! Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy, but I am going to wake up early and get Insanity in. I'm going to die, I haven't done it in forever! But now that I know my husbands schedule I'm going to spend tonight making up a plan and sticking to it! I do much better with schedules :bigsmile:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    My burn for this week 2138. Not too bad considering injury at the beginning of the week.

I am taking my weekend as a success. I didn't drink as much water as I should have but at the Red Sox game (who spanked the Yankees), I only had 1 sausage and peppers sandwich and a bottle of water. That was a huge accomplishment. We walked about a mile to and from the parking (7 dollars to park instead of 40) so I did burn a little off but I didn't track on sat so I can't say how much. Sunday went well, I did go a little over but not bad for a horrible rainy day.

Goals for this week.
    - get back on track with water consumption
    - exercise more than last week
    - Stick to my dinner plan for the week

This group has been great. I like the smaller group!
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    I agree! I too I'm digging the smaller groups. It's easier to know who said what and when :)

Burn for the week was 2543 ... looking forward to seeing our profress on the map.
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Forgot to talk about this weekend: I feel good about my 'performance' this weekend. Saturday was a bit rough as far as food choices is concerned. We went to an international potluck and the food there was not all that great, so ended up nibling all afternoon looking for something that I did like. Not a great scenario to be in.

I was able to go to the gym yesterday - which has been a challenge lately - and spent most of my day preparing my food for the week. I cooked, chopped, shopped and divided as much food as possible. Yay!
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Boy am I gald the weekend is over. Started out great. Drank my water, ate great and allowed myself 2 drinks by the fire Fri night. I don't know what happened but those 2 drinks made me so drunk it was ridiculous. So Sat had a big hangover so I didn't eat or drink very much. So yesterday I over ate because I was so hungry. Today is a new day. RESTART.

My miles walked this week was 23.76. Not too shabby. Moving closer to LA.

This is the last week of my vacation and it will be challenging as I am going to visit my parents for a few days and then we are off to a provincial fastball tournament for my daughter. I'll be OK foodwise at Dad's because I cook but after that It is eating out and hotels.

My goals for this week are to drink 8-10 glasses of water daily, eat a balanced diet and walk. NO gym available until I get to the hotel and they have a pool.

60 days till VEGAS and I have 6 lbs to lose. That doesn't seem like much but boy it can be hard. That is just a little over 1/2 lb per week. Totally doable if I stick to my plan. Glad you are all here to help me and each other out.

WE HAVE THE GREATEST GROUP EVER!! Thanks Everyone!! :heart:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    2920 officially burned this week.

Goals are to: CrossFit 5 days, start back up with Paleo diet, 100 oz of water a day!

Happy Monday pretty ladies! =)
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi strangers! So sorry I have been MIA the last couple of weeks. Last week I did terrible. I only worked out 2 days and I just ate everything in sight! I am really trying to get back on track. I actually had energy this mornning so I got a great work out in, so I am starting my week off right!

Sorry I have not been as active in this challenge as I have been in others =( I am going to start posting daily challenges for us on my status update. I usually check MFP from my phone, so that is why I do not post as much on the forum. I am signing up for a couple of 5k walks this fall to keep me motivated!!

WORK OUT plan:
    MON, WED, FRI: Prental strength/toning + walking
    TUES & THURS: 3 mile walk

Week 1(07.08.2011): 133 Week 6 of pregnancy
    Week 2(07.15.2011): 135 Week 7
    Week 3(07.22.2011): 135 Week 8 *Starting to pudge out a little =)
    Week 4(07.29.2011): 135 Week 9
    Week 5(08.05.2011): 136 Week 10
    Week 6(08.12.2011):
    Week 7(08.19.2011):
    Week 8(08.26.2011):
    Week 9(09.02.2011):
    Week 10(09.09.2011):
    Week 11(09.16.2011):
    Week 12(09.23.2011):
    Week 13(09.30.2011):

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!! GOOOOOOO HOTTIES!!!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Total calorie burn this week= 1246...BOOO!!
    So disappointed...but I was so busy in my classroom all week and for whatever reason it kicks my butt! I'm all full of energy while working there but then I stop to drive home and I'm half asleep by the time I get home!

I did HORRIBLY with water intake this weekend...distracted by the kiddos...my sis in law was so right...not much time for drinking lots of water or eating when hungry...it's when the kids nap that you eat...and then all you want to do is nap with them! Oh the life of motherhood which I'm sure some of you COMPLeTELY understand!
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've never really admitted this... but I really think I'm an stress binger! With probably the most exciting day of my life coming up, I turn to candy and food food food! I need to get this under control. It's like I go home from work (and while at work I eat candy/candy/candy. It's the mini's so I don't feel bad, you know 1 or 2 is fine.. and then I lose count!) and after work, I snack immediately. I will do better this week food wise.

Goals this week:
    No binging after work (if I must have a snack, some fruit or veggies is appropriate!)
    No candy at work <--- Probably the hardest for me everrrr

I consume water like it's going out of style, so I don't even know how much I drink of that. But, keep my water intake high, and my candy intake low. Let's do this hotties! :0) Desirae
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I've never really admitted this... but I really think I'm an stress binger! With probably the most exciting day of my life coming up, I turn to candy and food food food! I need to get this under control. It's like I go home from work (and while at work I eat candy/candy/candy. It's the mini's so I don't feel bad, you know 1 or 2 is fine.. and then I lose count!) and after work, I snack immediately. I will do better this week food wise.

Goals this week:
    No binging after work (if I must have a snack, some fruit or veggies is appropriate!)
    No candy at work <--- Probably the hardest for me everrrr

I consume water like it's going out of style, so I don't even know how much I drink of that. But, keep my water intake high, and my candy intake low. Let's do this hotties! :0) Desirae

Weddings are stressful and it gave you the opportunity to see something about yourself that you wouldn't have realized other wise so good for you! I gained almost 4 lbs in the weeks approaching my wedding so I know how you feel (although I just kept on gaining after). Keep on fighting it, you got this!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ok I feel like I've fallen behind in everything since I've been down the country. Back sleeping in my own bed last night for the first time in 2 weeks. I hate when my routine gets disturbed I find it so hard to concentrate and get back on track :(

I'm still stressed up to my eyeballs with my bf. STILL haven't had the chance to talk to him about him going traveling. He's planning something for Thursday night though, possibly dinner or something, so we will definitely talk about it then. I'm getting really nervous about this 'talk' because I'm making myself utterly paranoid and pessimistic! I need to stop it or I'll actually drive him to break up with me with this kind of behavior!!

Anyways enough about me and my boy problems. Happy anniversary to Kerri and her man! You two are the cutest :)

I am going to find it very hard to get the motivation to workout this week. I'm just in a downer mood and when that happens I can't get myself to do anything :( I will be getting back on track with my food and water though. That's usually the easy part :)
    But I'll try to get myself moving.

All of you are just amazing people, you keep going even when times are tough. I wish I had all of your strength. Feeling sorry for myself is just a stupid, childish habit that Ive had all throughout my teenage years. And old habits die hard.

Keep it going ladies and keep on inspiring those who feel like giving up (like me)

xoxox
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ok Hotties, its time for the results of "Coast to Coast" Challenge: Week 4!

This week we traveled a total of 261 miles (26,124 calories total)! That's an average of 19 miles per hottie this week. Congrats to Kerri for being our biggest burner this week with an amazing 2,920 calories!!!
    We slacked off a bit this week but I'm confident we can pick it back up and stay on track for LA. A few girls didn't turn in their burns so I pulled their numbers from their diaries. *If you didn't turn in your burn and you didn't record all your workouts in your diary, PM me your number and I will update the spreadsheet for next week*
    We've now bypassed our fifth stop (Chicago, IL - Lorraine's pick) and are right around Cherry Valley, IL (what a cute name :happy: ). Next stop is Minneapolis, MN. Point F on the map is where we were at the end of last week, just for a reference. Here's a map of our route so far:
    C2CWeek4-1.jpg
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been very active on the board lately, I'm dealing with some decisions that could completely change my course in life and I'm a little intimidated by it all. I have been reading all the posts and it looks like a lot of us are dealing with stress at the moment, but I'm proud to say it also looks like everyone is dealing with it fairly constructively and not letting it wreck havoc on their progress.

I don't have time to comment individually but keep it up ladies, I'm proud of you all! :flowerforyou:
  • Chabelita07
    Options
    Hello, I start losing weight as two months ago, and according to my medical report, he had 155 pounds, now I have much fear of weighing myself, but I have reduced sizes.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Lorraine and Robin, you both are STRONGER than you think. I know you both are having tough times but I know you will come out on top. If decisions are for your future, take the time and consider them carefully. I know I have made tons I regret! Be strong my dears. I am here for either of you to talk to! Shoot me a message or on FB =)

LOVE the map Robin, I wish we actually could *do* this trip!! I heart Chicago! =)

We never set a workout for this week, so since it's Wednesday I challenge us all to do 10 push up's a day until the end of the week (Sunday).. do them on your knees if you have to! (this is how I do them!) and each day you should feel stronger and stronger! We need a new physical challenge for Monday.. who's got something good!?!?

Happy hump day everyone!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Once again thank you Robin. :) I didn't turn in my burn. I apologize. I didn't do too much. I don't think. This week has been shot.

We had some big time drama with my mom at her rehab facility. For those of you in Michigan...if you need it...do NOT EVER I repeat EVER send a person to Clinton-aire in Clinton Township. I wouldn't let my DOG go there. It's awful. We transferred my mom to an awesome place today. I am ready to cry I am SO freakin' happy. The lady gave my mom a private room because she felt so bad for what she has been thru. So I can go (visitng hours are 24 hours!) anytime and take my boys. We can close the door and we'll be good to go. They even fed all of us lunch. And the food was AMAZING. Totally not healthy. A sub with CHEESE! LOL. Homemade mac and cheese and of course this sinful chocolate cake with mousse and ganache.

I am REALLY hoping now that things will quiet down with her I can get back on track. I seriously miss my boring life! My oldest will be starting school already in a couple of weeks. Sheesh.

Love you girlies! :) xoxo
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Once again thank you Robin. :) I didn't turn in my burn. I apologize. I didn't do too much. I don't think. This week has been shot.

We had some big time drama with my mom at her rehab facility. For those of you in Michigan...if you need it...do NOT EVER I repeat EVER send a person to Clinton-aire in Clinton Township. I wouldn't let my DOG go there. It's awful. We transferred my mom to an awesome place today. I am ready to cry I am SO freakin' happy. The lady gave my mom a private room because she felt so bad for what she has been thru. So I can go (visitng hours are 24 hours!) anytime and take my boys. We can close the door and we'll be good to go. They even fed all of us lunch. And the food was AMAZING. Totally not healthy. A sub with CHEESE! LOL. Homemade mac and cheese and of course this sinful chocolate cake with mousse and ganache.

I am REALLY hoping now that things will quiet down with her I can get back on track. I seriously miss my boring life! My oldest will be starting school already in a couple of weeks. Sheesh.

Love you girlies! :) xoxo

Delighted for you and your mom. Must be such a weight off your shoulders to know that she is being looked after in the manner she deserves. And here's to your life becoming 'boring' again :)

Great idea for this weeks workout challenge, Kerri. I really need to build upper body strength. Did 4 sets of 20 push-ups today so I think I will try this for the rest of the week to get me going.

I also ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD from the UK and it should be in the post soon. Im really excited to get it and start the program. I need something new to get me motivated again and to change things up for me a bit. I got too used to a routine and my body just isn't letting it work for me anymore :( I can't seem to get back down to the 150lbs I was at the end of April. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    So I should have the DVD by next week and then Im going to give it a whirl. Ive seen some great success stories from other MFP's and my main objective is to lose inches, Im not too worried about the pounds really!

Ive gone back to my old habit of daily weighing, I can't help it cos Im dying to get back down to 150lbs and I need to see if Im heading in the right direction everyday. So far so good. Sunday morning I was back up to 159.4lbs :(:( but this morning I was 156.6lbs :) Been going to town on my water intake and staying under cals everyday. I only managed to break out of my exercise slump this afternoon and even then I only managed to do about 30mins of strength training which wasn't a great burn but at least it got a sweat going!

Here's to kicking the slump! :)
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you got your mom out of that hole and into the good place.

Today is ending up to be a rest day that I hadn't planned on. Oh well. Tomorrow I should get an all healed report from my orthopedic dr. :-)
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am so happy my mom is getting what she needs! I keep hoping only 2 more weeks! 2 more weeks! Then we can get her home and she can get back to normal too!

Lorraine - I will say I loooooove 30 Day Shred. I saw results big time. That was my main form of exercise. I did 6 week 6 pack and yoga from Jillian....but 30 DS was the most used and did the bestest! :) You will love it!
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yayy~ We're almost to Minneapolis! Don't forget to stop and say hi to me while we're all here! ;) haha

I havent had any chewable candy at work this week, so I'm pumped! It's thursday so I have 1 more day left... but yayy! I had a werthers hard candy, but I don't keep on indulging in those like i do w/ like a candy bar or sour patch kids or something.... :0)

And, I'm liking the push ups- I shall get started tonight- and make up for yesterdays miss!