Did anyone Else stick to their calorie deficit on this fine Easter Sunday!??

Options
I was craving Cornbread and so today I made a box of jiffy cornbread with just a little butter brushed on top and had myself 2 big slices.... I felt bad about it but i managed to stay within my calories and had it with A big green spinach (Meatless salad) and a grilled baked potato with shredded cheese! was a yummy meal!! what was something yummy that you had today but had self control with!?

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Lol. No.

ya. this lol
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes, and even with a cheat meal ;)
  • bhg0688
    bhg0688 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    live a little and dont guilt yourself whatsoever its just one day! :)
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I was over my daily limit probably by 2pm today. I had already given myself permission coming into today to let it go. I'm going to top it off with a little ice cream later tonight then back on track starting tomorrow.
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Me, didn't even get to my exercise calories!! But I will admit I did eat a 1.45 oz hershey kiss that I saved from Valentines :D
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I ended up within mine but we didn't go anywhere and I immediately put away candy once the kids woke up and saw what they had. Out of sight out of mind for me. Saving my dark chocolate bunny for my Saturday cheats.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    Yes. Same as any other day to me.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I didn't. 400+ extra calories. And the YMCA is closed, so no swimming for me today also. Tomorrow I will be back in the swing of things. I needed a break anyway..
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I dont know :'( ......still need to input into my diary :#
  • stacyllott6006
    stacyllott6006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was craving Cornbread and so today I made a box of jiffy cornbread with just a little butter brushed on top and had myself 2 big slices.... I felt bad about it but i managed to stay within my calories and had it with A big green spinach (Meatless salad) and a grilled baked potato with shredded cheese! was a yummy meal!! what was something yummy that you had today but had self control with!?

Over, but only slightly
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Yes, and even with a cheat meal ;)

How is sticking to your calorie goal cheating?

We don't do anything exciting for Easter, so, yes. (I don't particularly like Easter egg chocolate so I gave my one and only Easter egg away...)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    1000 over... and that's with an hour walk in the afternoon. (So 500 over maintenance)

But it was also my brother's birthday. Lots of yummy food. I don't regret a single bite!

• ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Stayed in my usual deficit....... retained 3lb of water anyway