JFT Monday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Work
    4. Walk after work
    5. Quilt binding
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30

I was thinking that when I'm home tonight I'll post my weeklies/monthlies but i think I'll wait until my normal weigh day, Wednesday. :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,336 Member
    Options
    Just for Monday [4/2]:
    1. Journal all food :)
    2. Eight 8 oz glasses of water :)Getting better at this. Trying to start earlier in the day, cutting off coffee earlier.
    3. No ice cream :sHusband brought me a bowl of ice cream with a hot brownie on top. OMG. I knew it was bad, but again...OMG.
    4. Put a smile in my voice and be a positive influence at work :)
    5. Move every hour: Hit 250+ steps 12 out of 12 hours / >6000 steps / 30 minutes active :#Fitbit battery died today and wouldn't take a charge. Was really excited to get home and find my new one had been delivered!
    6. Lymphatic massage x2 / wear compression sleeve majority of day / wear bedtime compression sleeve :sStruggling with this. I try to do it, but it make my already sore swollen arm hurt more. So, I'm trying...
    7. Do not hit snooze in the morning :(I suck at mornings...
    8. Do one Simple Abundance assignment :)I did go browsing at a craft store today and lunch hour.
    9. Tiny Habits - [ :) ] scripture [ :) ] prayer [ :) ] Tuesday's outfit [ :) ] wash & moisturize face before bed
    10. Evening Routine: Simple Abundance, New Day New You, Gratitude Journal :)Doing this next.

@slittlemeister Nice job, not eating the egg! Do you have to be on the train 2H 15Min every day both ways to and from work? That's a long ride!

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    Recap Easter Sunday ~ Celebrated with choir at church and family at home. No JFT goals. No logging food or beverages (adult or otherwise) for me. I ate & drank what I liked in moderate (mostly) portions, and no regrets. Lots of leftovers in house, but on bright side, I handed bags of candy and several containers of grape salad to relatives as they were leaving yesterday. :smiley:

Back to JFT on Monday. Well, better late than never! :D Today (M) was another vacation day at home ~ I have learned over the years that I need relax & recovery time after all the Easter prep & spring cleaning from the week before. Plus, spending an entire day with people (whom I love! <3) tires me out. It's just nice to have 1 or 2 days to decompress after all the activities, church & family time. This year was even crazier, since the 3rd annual 10K I do in spring was Sat. morning. And that's the morning my stupid digital clock decided to jump ahead one hour, so I got less sleep than I wanted before the race.

So I really did have goals today... JFT M 4/2
    1) Walked dog 4.15 mi 1:08:53 / happy dog & happy me B)
    2) Lots of leftovers in house so eat them in moderation / log food / net calories green = Completed food diary & Quick Added couple pieces of Easter candy I ate. Net calories green (not by much), sugar & sodium red, fiber & protein low & 14c water. :neutral:
    3) R&R :smiley:
    4) Find last weekly weigh-in post and update
    5) Find last monthly goals post and update

Might as well list out goals for T 4/3 ~ my last vacation day at home :'(
    1) With imminent winter storm, shovel snow for exercise
    2) Eat up more leftovers / package & freeze some / net calories green / monitor usual
    3) Vote in spring election
    4) Spa appt. for massage 5:30 / call to cancel if weather & roads too bad
    5) Wash dishes / get thru paperwork clutter shoved aside last week
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15 (treadmill before work W a.m.)
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    March Goals / Results:
    • Walk on treadmill / dog (weather & roads permitting) 5x per week = Per MapMyWalk walked 5x four weeks and 6x one week. Total of 23 workouts & 78.73 miles in March. :smiley:
    • Alternatively, start strength training and/or yoga some days = Nope again... with snow / ice gone from roads, outdoors beckoned & walked dog more often instead. :neutral:
    • Walk Badger State Brewing 10K (already registered) on 3/31 < 1:35 = Woohoo! 1:30:28.82 & average pace 14:35 :star: Snowed like crazy at start, then rained, then very windy ~ squishy shoes & socks, all outer wear soaking wet at finish, no sitting in beer garden enjoying adult beverage after, like last year. :p
    • Take measurements 3/31 a.m. before 10K / log on MFP (later same day) = Measurements taken & logged. No longer significant changes, but waist shrinking & continue to firm up. :smile:
    • Scale goal 152.5 / may be affected by pre-race dinner 3/30 = 153.5 definitely impacted by carb-loading spaghetti supper night before. :# Scale read 152.5 several times during March daily weigh-ins, so know I'm trending in the right direction. :smile:

April Goals:
    • Walk dog or on treadmill 5x per week
    • Win MapMyWalk spring challenge (most distance) with M
    • Yoga or strength train 1x per week
    • Log all food & beverages every day / net calories green or w/i 100
    • Take measurements 4/30 a.m. before work & log on MFP
    • Scale goal 152.0#

Focus on the process, not the outcome.
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @joan6630 So proud, so so proud of you. You sound like you've figured something out. <3 Oh but you don't need to be sorry. Didn't you set these threads up for just this purpose, to support each other?

JFT Monday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Work :)
    4. Walk after work :)
    5. Quilt binding :)
    6. Brush and floss :)
    7. Bed by 10:30 :)

JET Tuesday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Work
    4. Quilt binding
    5. Brush and floss
    6. Bed by 10:30
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    @OConnell5483 No, my morning train is 30 minutes, plus 20 mins ish on the underground! I was on my way back from my mum's in the North, where I'd been staying for the weekend. Had one 30 minute train and then one 3 hour one! Wasn't bored - occupied myself with a magazine - but the Easter egg is difficult to resist!

@joan6630 Good job on sporting and dealing with the trigger! It's really good that you've worked out what it is and have started being able to combat it. We all have our own triggers.... Mine is going home from work and wanting a glass of wine/something tasty to help me relax!
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    @joan6630 I love all the smiley faces! That makes me so happy that you hit all your goals today. I know it must make you even happier. Congratulations on finding out what one of your triggers is and withstanding the temptation!

• missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    ok, i'm still working on the weekend thing.
    today i started the always hungry plan. I should have prepped everything last night, but i didn't so i was way behind this morning. oh well, lesson learned.
    JFT 4/2
    log everything :/ haven't finished, but it's next on my list
    stay on my plan; may be green, may not be. :)
    i'm hoping to swim tonight, but depends on shark week stopping. if not, will do a leslie sansone video :( had to go to the grocery store, and ran out of time
    prep for tomorrow!! :) i didn't do this yesterday, but got up early today to get ready. soooo, a win.
    drink 80
    :( only got about 60