Replies

• chemjenny
    chemjenny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck @Bex953172 !

• HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 YAY!!! I'm so excited! Not nearly as excited as you, but definitely excited! I can't wait to see pictures of you and the beautiful girl!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    @OConnell5483 two things...
    I found this YouTube video on physio to help with lymphodema that might be interesting for you.

This was very helpful! Thank you. It led to a few others that also were helpful. I don't know why I didn't think to youtube it. My husband and kids YouTube everything, and I just never think to do that unless it is for quilting. :heart:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 I'm glad you are taking some time to focus on yourself again! I know it feels great to help others, but remember that you have to be well yourself or you can't be any help to anyone else. Right? You are important! Rest when you need to, go to the gym when you feel like it, and if you need to cut your visits with Godmom short, then that's what you do! Sounds like you are on the right track... (((HUGS)))
  • PackerFanInGB
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Just for Saturday:
    1. Journal every bite. :)
    2. Stay green. If it isn't enough, then exercise to offset the extra cals. :)
    3. Increase water from yesterday. I did really bad with this the last few days. :)
    4. Spend time in the basement decluttering sewing area and trying to get some sewing in. :)
    5. Take breaks to elevate my arm :)Actually did some self-massage exercises also.
    6. Spend time reflecting on this year's goals. One of the things I learned about myself last year on here is that I do better if I list my goals, then break each goal into steps to reach the goal. :)Started a list of goals.
    7. Be grateful. Redirect when my brain goes in the opposite direction. Gratitude journal tonight :)Had a real nice day.
    8. Redo my beck's index cards, read the next chapter of Beck's book, and read Simple Abundance tonight. :)I'm about to read both books right now and update my cards.
    9. Bake banana bread for my honey. :smile: Done
    10. Call mom. :smile: Done
    11. Bed at 10 because I want to start going back to church and I never get up early enough to make the service. :smile: Heading there now to read. Hoping I fall asleep fairly early so I get up!

Just for Sunday
    1. Journal every bite.
    2. Increase water intake from Saturday
    3. Go to 9:00 service at church
    4. Spend 15 minutes each taking care of my Body, Mind & Spirit
    5. Continue thinking about 2018 goals and how to achieve them
    6. Call dad and check in
    7. Sew. I found it so soothing and relaxing on Saturday!
    8. Meal Plan and make grocery list for week
    9. Prep lunch bag for Monday, set coffeemaker timer
    10. Select outfits for the week and iron them, set them aside
    11. Read my Simple Abundance and Beck's Diet Solution. Read next chapter in 52 Small Changes...
    12. Unplug by 9:00 and sleeping by 10:30. <fingers crossed>

Today's Quote: Be stronger than your strongest excuse!

• bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. Water :)
    2. Shopping :)
    3. Laundry :)
    4. Pool :)
    5. Subway for Dinner :)
    6. Brush and floss :)
    7. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Saturday
    1. Water :)
    2. Laundry :)
    3. Studio time :)
    4. Miss C for sleepover :)
    5. Brush and floss :)
    6. Bed by 10 :)

JFT Sunday
    1. Water
    2. Work
    3. Brush and floss
    4. Bed by 10
  • NSnewme18
    NSnewme18 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Faebert wrote: »
    @Bex953172 officially wins the prize for the best JFT goal :D

Good luck x

I’m going to the hosp now!
    Never know might be able to tick it off by the end of the day haha!!

If I don’t post then obviously I’m just tired but will try get on here! We’ve all been waiting a long time for this!

Sending you good vibes and pray that you and baby are doing good.