JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in since early this morning and I missed so much! I had to go through 2 whole pages! Lol. I got pretty much nothing done on my list today. Lol
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    NSnewme18 wrote: »
    Yesterday, I was having a rough day. Actually, it’s been a tough week. I still need to focus. So....

Feb 24, JFT I will:
    1. Go to the gym <3
    2. Log all of my food <3
    3. Find some time for myself <3
    4. Have some green tea <3
    5. Journal <3

Starting today, I want to change my attitude. Today I’m weighing in and consider this my day 1.

SW: 255 (Jan 2018)
    CW: 239.1 (Feb 25,2018)
    GW: 175

Day 1 - JFT, I will:
    1. Straighten up the house
    2. Plan for the upcoming week.
    3. Go to Church (it’s been a while that I have physically gone)
    4. Log all my food
    5. Do my evening routine.

Have a great Sunday all.

Great job getting your 2/24 goals taken care of. I'm sorry you've had a rough week. But the good thing is that you realized in the midst of adversity to still stay focused. That is a good attitude and one that will get you to your target! I hope you are enjoying sitting in a tidy home and that church was a blessing to you.

Peace and joy!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Loving the JFT “babywatch”! Your baby has all these international honorary grannies @Bex953172 :D
    Love it! <3
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    chemjenny wrote: »
    Today was a productive day. Cleaned, sold Girl Scout cookies, did some errands. NSV - started to get lazy around 7 pm and laid down checking in here. Saw that I had set a goal for a walk, so I got up, and went for a walk around the neighborhood. Total today was 13k steps.

What a great NSV!!!! Good for you! Thats what I love about these goals!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »

My hubby has been soooo busy that I've barely been able to spend time with him. So yesterday we spent the whole day together :love: It was just what I needed!! I've really just taken the weekend to relax and recuperate from last week. I'm feeling a lot better this evening!!

:

So happy you had a nice relaxing day with your hubby -- you needed that. And .... it won't be too much longer and we'll be on baby watch for little Noah!!! So exciting!!!
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I stayed up for 45 min and then went to bed...and then yea! you popped on here again. Looking forward to hearing from you later.
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (SUNDAY)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :neutral:
    2. Log all the food I eat :smile:
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake :smile:
    4. Go to the hotel gym :smile:

JFT (Monday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake
    4. Go to the hotel gym

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Just popped on quick for a @Bex953172 check! Happy to hear it is moving along. i'll check back in when I get to work. Right now, I need to move it because I hit snooze too many times and I'm running late! (((BEX)))

Have a great day everyone!
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    @Bex913572 I'm hoping the midwives are taking action. So difficult when things don't come near to what you had hoped for. Tell your partner to take a nap. Sending you hugs from across the pond <3