Options

Replies

• missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    @Bex953172 Congratulations!! She is a cutie :joy: Get some sleep and try to relax! Being calm will help with the BFing. I'm so happy for you!!

But she’s asleep now. Don’t know how long for lol so best get some sleep.

Apparently 5 minutes.. haha I feel like I’m going crazy from no sleep already! :bawling:

She's beautiful!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    news flash. i'm bad at weekends.
    the 30 days of yoga didn't happen. however, i only missed one workout last week, so that's good.

JFT 2/26
    log everything :)
    stay green :D little too green, actually.
    drink 80 :)
    swim 1700 (one mile) did 1200. Started coughing so had to stop :|
    work on the crochet corgi getting ready
    yoga video? who knows. :) I did!

Kristian came with me to school today and did really well. he liked it bc while i was teaching he got to be on the computer. He experienced passing period though, and we walked around a bit.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Oh Bex, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so excited for you and so happy you are both doing well! I have been worried like a mother hen all day! She has so much hair! I wish I could hold her and rock her. It's one of my favorite things in the world...rocking babies. Sending you big hugs!!!! XOXOXOX :heart:
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,492 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 What a little cutie! And so much hair! So happy for you all. Hope you get some sleep. (((hugs)))
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,492 Member
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 Congrats on your (surprise) degree! Lol.
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Bex953172 Oh my goodness! Adorable. You make such beautiful babies! Congratulations and great big hugs to you and your family.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 congratulations! Casey is adorable. Well done to you. Wishing you lots of strength to get through the sleep deprivation and hope you are home and resting soon. X
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    So it looks like I've either lost my last JFT or I forgot to do one last night. Oh well.
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Work
    4. Brush and floss
    5. Bed by 10:30
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »
    @Bex953172 Oh what an absolute beauty. My mom would have said "She's bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!" My heart is filled to overflowing with joy for you.

LOL-my mom still uses that saying.
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Oh she is already stealing hearts. Welcome Casey :smile: Hope nursing (BF) works out.
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 You have been a great source of entertainment for my visiting friend and I today!!! We've gotten several chuckles thinking of your aim to re-enroll in school only to find out "I'M A GRADUATE!!!" I hope this degrees opens up doors for you :)

Congratulations!

Much joy and peace.

Pardon the grammatical errors, lol! That's what I get for being in a hurry...friend and me; degree :blush:
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 You have been a great source of entertainment for my visiting friend and I today!!! We've gotten several chuckles thinking of your aim to re-enroll in school only to find out "I'M A GRADUATE!!!" I hope this degrees opens up doors for you :)

Congratulations!

Much joy and peace.

Pardon the grammatical errors, lol! That's what I get for being in a hurry...friend and me; degree :blush:
    I totally love this! I'm so glad that I could make you guys happy! I'm beyond exciting...as you can probably tell! Lol. And I do not mind your grammatical errors. I type so fast and dont often reread what I write that my posts are always full of them! Lol
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    JFT, Monday 2/26
    1. drop birthday card and gift off to neighbor :) Made her a beautiful bookmark, with a embroideried cross on it, so I hope she likes it.
    2. go to the gym :) 45 min on treadmill, 15 min on spinning bike (trying to build up my endurance before I do any more spinning classes, 10 min weights)
    3. concentrate on water :/
    4. log all food - keep under 1400 calories. Going to try upping my calories intake, and see if that helps me. :)
    5. help hubby with business :) Busy day today --- I hope we can retire soon!
    6. work 2 hrs on quilt - get one more row done :/ Only got in about 30 minutes.
    7. start cutting out chemo hats :/ No time - took my daughter to the book store and grocery store instead.
    8. sew up 3 doggie beds to get rid of my bag of scraps :) 2 more doggies beds ready for humane society. This time I made sure all scraps were cut up in small pieces - beds are so much more fluffier.
    9. get back on here - be accountable :)

JFT, Tues
    1. log all food
    2. picking up taxes (yah, we get money back!). Going to eat out for lunch, so make good choices
    3. concentrate on water
    4. go to the gym in the morning. Its already 12:15 am, so I best get to bed soon so I can get up and do this!
    5. work on quilt - try and do 2 more hours, to get another row done
    6. work on pc boards
    7. get on here tomorrow - be accountable

Such an exciting day on this thread!!!!!! Congrats again to dear @Bex on that beautiful little girl!! And to @HGSmith0920 on your surprise upcoming graduation!!! I love how we are all "family"!!!

So do I! I love that we are all this one big group of Grannies and Aunties and Sisters and Moms. Lol. It just makes me feel so loved!