Options

Replies

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. Attempt to log, even if it means guessing. ✔
    2. Use the "rest day" playlist alternating songs between runs and walks. ✔
    3. Finish blue folder; grade and enter at least 4 sets from green folder. ❌ Outline plans for Unit 5. ❌
    4. Lunch with B. ✔ Clothes donated. ✔ Call 9 Round about free week Apr 16-21. ✔
    5. Pay registration for Jacky. ✔ Pay for Class 2. ❌ Pay not-a-union dues. ❌ Pick up Left Hand of Darkness and Akata Warrior. ✔
    6. Leave for garden by 4:00. ✔ TAKE TICKETS. ✔ Leave at ticket window and pay for extras. ✔ Keep meds in car; take before return. ✔ Update JFT. ✔ Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 10:00. ❌

JFT Wednesday
    1. Attempt to log, even if it means guessing.
    2. Use the "30" playlist for 24 minutes of running and 10 of walking.
    3. Finish green folder. Outline plans for Unit 5.
    4. Pay for class 2. Pay not-a-union dues.
    5. Leave for garden by 4:30. Keep meds in car; take before return. Update JFT. Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 10:00.

Scale progress & goals

November: 183.6
    December: 176.6
    January: 174.6
    February: 173.6
    March: 179.6

April 3: 181.2 - Tomorrow is another day.

Woo, that's gonna be a lot of grading today. Let's see how it goes. I've still got that folder, plus I think there's some in the yellow folder, and then there's the big manila one that has all the late work.

I think I want to try to get to the tiny Greek restaurant that's only open for lunch on weekdays, and stop by the liquor store that's nearby on the way either to or from it. Went to the one near the library yesterday but there were three things on our list and they didn't have ANY of them. And I'm picky. But like... booze is expensive. I'm not going to get something other than what I really want. :P Also, I've decided that I prefer Topo Chico to San Pellegrino; it's bubblier.

If I can get the green folder done today, tomorrow will be a good day to go suit shopping. And I've now got four books out from the library that are due in two weeks. I think I'm going to try to get the two digital ones finished first, because I can't renew them; they just get marked 'expired' and then if someone else has them checked out I'm out of luck. But then that means that I have GOT to remember to renew the others... because that's how I end up with whopping big fines and feeling guilty for not being responsible!

And I still haven't gone outside for my run/walk combo. It's COLD :P
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options

- Leave work by 5.30 :neutral: 5.45. I did actually turn my laptop off at 5.30, apparently it takes 15 mins of faffing before I actually leave...

- Leave work by 5.30

I'm curious, what do you work at that you have to work so hard to leave on time?
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

And I've now got four books out from the library that are due in two weeks. I think I'm going to try to get the two digital ones finished first, because I can't renew them; they just get marked 'expired' and then if someone else has them checked out I'm out of luck. But then that means that I have GOT to remember to renew the others... because that's how I end up with whopping big fines and feeling guilty for not being responsible!
    This is my problem with the library too, I always miss the return date :( Good Luck with all of you goals.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday April 3
    2L of Water - :) Yes 2.5
    Stay in Green - :) Yes - 2 days in a row with 200+ left and I didn't feel I was being deprived.
    Write in Journal - :) I am writing in a gratitude journal, it says a lot when you have to think what to be grateful for doesn't it?
    Do 10 Something's every hour - :) YES! this is working well for me.
    Continue 10 Somethings at home as well during my tv watching - :( No, I kept getting up and doing things around the house but not every hour.
    Go to gym and do at least one mile on treadmill :) Yes! I think next week my goal will be to do 1.5 on Tuesday

JFT - Wednesday April 4
    2L of Water
    Stay in Green
    Write in Journal
    Do 10 Something's every hour
    Write an introduction, welcoming page for a new training manual - I have been trying to get this worded correctly for 2 days now.
    Continue 10 Something's at home
    Figure out a healthy supper for Grandchild Wednesday
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    JFT 4/3
    log everything :)
    stay on my Always hungry plan--easy so far :)
    drink 80--30 down. I must have been holding water last week bc i've had to run to the restroom so much yesterday and today... :p got 70
    yoga class! :)
    prep for tomorrow o:) didn't actually need to.
    need to work on my scarf.
    :)

• missheidi
    Options
    JFT 4/4
    log
    swim a mile
    drink at least 60. although i'm not having to run so much today, so that's a relief.
    crochet group
    dinner tonight is at church, so it won't exactly be on plan. i'll do my best though.
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Tuesday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :)
    2. Log all the food I eat :)
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories :)
    4. Go to the gym :)
    5. Complete 5 orders from my shop :)
    6. Take down Easter decorations :)
    7. Try to figure out what's wrong with the vacuum :) (Figured out and fixed!)

JFT (Wednesday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories
    4. Go to the gym
    5. Complete 2 orders from my shop
    6. Laundry
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    *whimpers* my head is killing me

Make sure that you're getting enough water - a headache is often an early symptom of dehydration. Feel better!
    This is my problem with the library too, I always miss the return date :( Good Luck with all of you goals.

Thank you! The thing is that it's relatively easy to return them when I can make time to read. But I'll go for several cycles and then something comes up and I forget and I've got a whole bunch of books out and then WHAMMO! Two days overdue and I'm $5 in fines. Grrh!

Fortunately with just two physical copies it shouldn't be TOO bad if I miss the deadline.
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    March goals
    Under 167 :) Made it but bounced back a titch this week.
    Medication on track. I tend to forget a dose when unscheduled things pop up and then don't feel well. :|
    Studio twice+ /week :D
    Work on pink/blue quilt, hopefully borders finished quilting. Actually hopefully complete and on my bed! :) Not on my bed but the borders are done and the binding is machined on and mostly hand sewn!
    Declutter entry :) I took 4 boxes to the thrift store.
    Accountability :) Thanks all

April goals
    Under 163
    Medication on track. I tend to forget a dose when unscheduled things pop up and then don't feel well.
    Studio twice+ /week
    Work on pink/blue quilt to be completed and on my bed! So close!
    A couple other small projects.
    Declutter entry further. It’s not actually an entry, per se. It’s a multipurpose room that we enter the house through. Laundry, storage, recycling, coats and shoes. I want it less junky and I want less stuff in my space at any rate so I need to put more effort into this.
    Accountability

Weekly weigh-in
    Starting weight Jan 3, 2018: 176.0
    Aiming at 150ish
    Progress so far this year:
    Apr 4 167.7
    Mar 28 166.4 I guess MAYBE I got off my plateau? It’s much more challenging as I creep up on the goal.
    Mar 21 169.4 ?
    Mar 14 168.4 I dropped my drinking lots for the past 2 days when I went back to work. Stalled the loss?
    Mar 7 168.4
    Feb 28 169.8 Woo hoo! Clawed back some lost ground and a bit!
    Feb 21 172.6
    Feb 14 172.0
    Feb 7 171.6
    Jan 31 170.4
    Jan 24 172.2
    Jan 17 175.4
    Jan 10: 174.8
    Jan 3: 176.0
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Make sure that you're getting enough water - a headache is often an early symptom of dehydration. Feel better!

Thank you! The thing is that it's relatively easy to return them when I can make time to read. But I'll go for several cycles and then something comes up and I forget and I've got a whole bunch of books out and then WHAMMO! Two days overdue and I'm $5 in fines. Grrh!

Fortunately with just two physical copies it shouldn't be TOO bad if I miss the deadline.

At our libraries you can renew online so you basically extend your lending time and don't get the fine!
    But that's the UK.. so don't know if that's something yours does
  • missheidi
    Options

i think it's the weather here. the wind yesterday was gusting to 60mph, so allergies are nuts.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Recap T 4/3 ~ my last vacation day at home :'(
    1) With imminent winter storm, shovel snow for exercise = Spring snowstorm brought lots of wet, heavy snow... I shoveled in evening for 1 hour and it was a real workout! :D
    2) Eat up more leftovers :smile: / package & freeze some :smiley: / net calories green / monitor usual = Fail / ate too much Easter candy still in house :(
    3) Vote in spring election = 10 a.m. before storm got too bad :smiley:
    4) Spa appt. for massage 5:30 / call to cancel if weather & roads too bad = Sad me / had to cancel & reschedule :'(
    5) Wash dishes :smiley: clear counter again / get thru paperwork clutter shoved aside last week :smile: mostly done
    6) Unplug 9:00 :neutral: except for MFP log / floss :smiley: finally / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 (treadmill before work W a.m.) :( 11:00

JFT W 4/4 ~ always crazy day back at work after off 5 business days :#
    1) Treadmill before work / 3 mi 48:05 :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Net calories green / monitor usual
    4) Evening: go thru papers in work tote
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15