Tuesday recap

Goal for tomorrow
    Go to library ✔️
    Take dogs to dog park ✔️
    Laundry✔️
    Prep dinner✔️
    Work nights starting at 7:15 pm
    Stay within calories

Hopefully will be within calories if I stay away from the apple crisp in the fridge !!
    Came on here for motivation.
    Gotta clean the kitchen then have a rest prior to work
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,079 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    4jhq7s5gdfnk.jpg

Here’s Casey! 5 and a half weeks now!
    Getting big haha
    If you’re wondering why she has leggings wrapped round her neck, all her bibs are in the wash, that was the best I could come up with hahaha

She is adorable, I think she has more hair than my 2 year old granddaughter :) Hey whatever works for a bib!

Lol she’s got more hair than my dad :lol:

She’s got my partners hair, like exactly!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,210 Member
    Options
    4jhq7s5gdfnk.jpg

Here’s Casey! 5 and a half weeks now!
    Getting big haha
    If you’re wondering why she has leggings wrapped round her neck, all her bibs are in the wash, that was the best I could come up with hahaha

She is adorable, I think she has more hair than my 2 year old granddaughter :) Hey whatever works for a bib!

Lol she’s got more hair than my dad :lol:

She’s got my partners hair, like exactly!

Bex - she is adorable -- I love all the dark hair!!!! And hey, anything works for a bib!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    karenleona wrote: »

Hopefully will be within calories if I stay away from the apple crisp in the fridge !!
    Came on here for motivation.

You can do it Karen!! Remember how quickly it takes to eat that apple crisp -- that yummy taste will be gone in a matter of seconds. And then you will regret it. Not worth it --- keep up your good work!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Water Challenge
    Apr 1: 6 glasses
    Apr 2: 6 glasses
    Apr 3: 6 glasses
    Apr 4: 8 glasses!

I like how your recording your water -- I will have to do this. Plus , it also reminded me to drink my water!! I think I've only had 4 glasses today so far. Oh no .... that means I'll be up all nite again!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,079 Member
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    Water Challenge
    Apr 1: 6 glasses
    Apr 2: 6 glasses
    Apr 3: 6 glasses
    Apr 4: 8 glasses!

I like how your recording your water -- I will have to do this. Plus , it also reminded me to drink my water!! I think I've only had 4 glasses today so far. Oh no .... that means I'll be up all nite again!

I’m hoping by the end of the month that I’ve made up any short fall!
    So far I’m -6 cups down!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Casey is gorgeous! My oldest had hair like that - and I had terrible heartburn in the pregnancy so for me that old housewives tale was true.

A very busy day today. Totally unintentionally over 20000 steps so I am shattered! But hit most of my goals so happy.

Goals for Wednesday:
    - early workout ✅
    - 3ltr+ water :| only if you count coffee
    - Stay within calorie goal ✅
    - 12noon appt in the city ✅
    - Come home straight away and eat prepped food at home :) had lunch with my partner near his work as was nearby for my appt. Spontaneous but I made a sensible choice and enjoyed it.
    - 3pm hosp appt ✅
    - 6 more reports ✅ actually 9 more!
    - Early night :/ nope, but knocking out 3 extra reports and baking a cake as a thank you for a friend made the late night worth it :)

Goals for Thursday-
    - early exercise
    - Water!
    - Stay in calorie goal
    - Do 6-8 more reports
    - Maybe lunchtime hot yoga
    - Early night!

Night all x
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Wednesday
    1. Attempt to log, even if it means guessing. ✔
    2. Use the "30" playlist for 24 minutes of running and 10 of walking. ❌
    3. Finish green folder. ❌ Outline plans for Unit 5. ❌
    4. Pay for class 2. Pay not-a-union dues. ❌
    5. Leave for garden by 4:30. ✔ Keep meds in car; take before return. Update JFT. ✔ Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 10:00. ❌

JFT Thursday
    1. Attempt to log, even if it means guessing. Lunch: Plated 2.
    2. Pay for class 2. Pay not-a-union dues. I NEED TO DO THIS FIRST THING AFTER BRUSHING TEEFS!
    3. Use the "45b" playlist for 30 minutes of running and 20 of walking.
    4. Finish green folder. Outline plans for Unit 5. Print 9R email, mark April 16-21 and tape to door.
    5. Suit shopping immediately after lunch!
    6. Leave for garden by 4:30. Keep meds in car; take before return. Update JFT. Put dr appt and kickboxing in tomorrow's JFT. Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 11:00.

Scale progress & goals

November: 183.6
    December: 176.6
    January: 174.6
    February: 173.6
    March: 179.6

April 4: 179.6 - Well, at least it's heading in the right direction. Didn't get today's grading DONE but I made a significant dent in it. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the green folder done, the manila folder started, then go for my run, then do some outlining before lunch. After lunch... gosh, I just don't know how long to budget for suit shopping. UGH. And I'm working tomorrow night. I'm off Friday, but I've got the doctor's appointment and I'm not sure how long that will take.

We do have online renewals available - my problem is that I lose track of what day it is and when I finally remember to check they're overdue ;p
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Garbage Day :)
    4. Scrappy Bags :)
    5. Pick up order for hubby :)
    6. Laundry :|
    7. Brush and floss :)
    8. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Thursday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Staff meeting
    4. Studio time
    5. Brush and floss
    6. Bed by 10:30
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:
    - Log everything I eat :)
    - Stick to food plan :| I had a couple of extra G&TS (bad day). However I resisted extra food even though I was very, very tempted!
    - 30 minute lunch break (plan what to do with it) :/ Previous meeting overran so didn't have time
    - Leave work by 5.30 :smile: 5.40 - again, I turned my laptop off at 5.30, just faffed around for ten mins. I need to take this into account when planning when to leave!

Today's commitments:
    - Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - No alcohol
    - 1 hour lunch break
    - Plan to-do actions for today/ weekend/ next week
    - Stop work at 5.30
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 I work in the research team for a public sector organisation. I have been effectively doing two jobs for two years because they won't hire enough people. I now have a direct report, but only because there are even more projects than there have been. And my stakeholders are ridiculously disorganised so every project is commissioned at the last minute and therefore is always a mad panic with ridiculous deadlines. I will probably leave this year :smile:
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Wednesday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :)
    2. Log all the food I eat :)
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories :)
    4. Go to the gym :)
    5. Complete 2 orders from my shop :)
    6. Laundry :)

JFT (Thursday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories
    4. Go to the gym
    5. Complete 2 orders from my shop
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Found a FB group for women who do the stronglifts program! Spoke to trainer about form yesterday & I wasn't so self conscious with the barbells.

Early to bed last night-keep the streak going!
    Walk w/dog in neighborhood-very cold this am.
    Marinating steaks, grilled veggies for tonight.
    Tracked Breakfast & snacks so far.
    Yoga today.
    Stronglifts tomorrow. Every week will get better. Embrace the discomfort.
    Meditate. 2x 15 mins each.
    Continue with decluttering. Set timer for 20 minutes.
    Committee meeting tonight.
    Read something inspirational.
    Aim for 9:45 for bedtime.

Welcome @Mamiof4Ruratz -this is a great group. Very supportive & inspiring!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    JFT (Wednesday)
    1. Weigh everything I eat. :)
    2. Drink much more water. :)
    3. Really focus on changing my attitude. :/
    4. Forgive my mistakes. :#

JFT (Thursday)
    1. Focus on changing my attitude.
    2. Forgive my mistakes.
    3. Much less sitting.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    Recap W 4/4 ~ always crazy day back at work after off 5 business days :#
    1) Treadmill before work / 3 mi 48:05 :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 15,285 steps, 250+ steps 14/14 (boom!) & 50 floors :smiley:
    3) Net calories green / monitor usual = Fail again... keep eating Easter candy! :# Net calories, sugar & sodium red, fiber & protein both little low :( 14c water :)
    4) Evening: go thru papers in work tote = yep that should lighten my load :D
    5) Unplug 9:00 = barely :smiley: / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 = Fail again / I need my sleep! :s

JFT R 4/5
    1) Treadmill before work (late start) / 2 mi 32:58 :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Net calories green / stay out of Easter candy in evening! / monitor usual
    4) Evening: refill birdfeeders / choir rehearsal / grocery shop after / 1 to-do
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    @OConnell5483 Wanted to let you know, I tried your Tiny Habits trick for one thing that I usually forget first thing in morning, and think I'm beginning a habit! Thanks for the tip. :smiley:
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,761 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 I work in the research team for a public sector organisation. I have been effectively doing two jobs for two years because they won't hire enough people. I now have a direct report, but only because there are even more projects than there have been. And my stakeholders are ridiculously disorganised so every project is commissioned at the last minute and therefore is always a mad panic with ridiculous deadlines. I will probably leave this year :smile:

It sounds like an interesting position. I 100% feel your pain about being understaffed and doing two jobs. I was doing that for my previous company up until August last year when I was let go, one reason being I couldn't keep up. Go figure. I hope when you find your next job you find a company that respects your time and understands that people have lives outside of work. Hopefully you get paid for the extra hours you always seem to be putting in.