Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
What tip/rule has helped you the most in your weight loss journey?
OK so obviously everyone is different and there isn't one "magic trick" to losing weight but I'm curious to know if there is something (or a couple of things) besides the standard "limit calories, cut sugar, work out, etc" guidelines that you've found has helped you lose weight that you'd like to share? I've heard so many things like "eat your carbs in the morning" and "exercise on an empty stomach" that I'd like to hear from you all what works great for YOU. Please feel free to share your tips below!
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 204 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 94 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 38 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 42 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions