Looking good for the New Year- challenge!

Options
Hi, I'm Aubrey, I've got about 100lbs give or take to lose. I'm starting a long term challenge...I want to look good next year!! Let's get there together!! We've all got the same goals, let's get together to motivate and push each other through the next 5 months and look damn good to ring in 2012.

Just tell me what your starting weight is, what your number goal and any other goals you'd like to accomplish by 12/31/11 are. We'll do weekly weigh ins and measurements. We could also do monthly goals, monthly pictures, whatever your hearts desire! I really just need some motivation and encouragment, and thought others might too!

Let's weigh in on Fridays, the last Friday being 12.30.11. I will close this group tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon! I'll take your SW numbers today or tomorrow by close of the group!

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I might need something for the long haul...you can count me in

Current weight is 176.2...I will have to look up my measurements.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Wonderful idea boss :) I'm in!!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love it. I am in, I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning and I will post my measurements.
    This should really help motivate everyone.
    Thanks
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you can count me in. My current weight is 234.8. I want to be down to 199 by the end of the year...I want to be at 175, but let's not go crazy with this.
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    it's a wonderful idea ! I'm in too !
    I'll put my current weight and measurements tomorrow with my goal!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm definately IN!!

I NEED the motivation & encouragement as much as I'd like to give it.

My current weight is 206. have to do my inches soon. My goal is to lose 5lbs. a month so by New Year's that should be 25lbs. down. My ultimate goal is to get to 130 or 135.

LET'S GET STARTED!!!:happy:
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    outtanms, looks like we are in about the same boat weightwise. My CW is 231, I'm love to be down 50lbs to around 180 by the end of the year, but I'll be thrilled with onederland!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    08/10/11
    Weight: 176.2

Bust 39"
    Waist 33 7/8"
    ABD 41 3/4"
    Hips 43 1/4"
    Thigh 25 1/4"
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! My starting weight is 232.5 and I'd love be down in the 190s by the end of the year--any number that begins with 1 will make me happy!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about this challenge!! What's everyone's workout plans look like?
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join.
  • nikmay
    nikmay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count Me in. I have a short term challenge going on in my office so it would be nice to have a long term challeng too. My birthday is Jan 1st so I love the timing of this challenge. My starting weight is 255 and I would like to be down to 225 at least by new years. Thanks for starting this fun challenge group
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    I am totally in!!!

Currently Weight is 201.6

I'll have to get back to you on my mesurements.
    New years goal is: 180 lbs,
  • Coliepie717
    Options
    Im in but I have a minor problem, lol.....my scale is still packed!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    This is what I need! I'm in! :D I need a lot of support since I tend to...drift? lol I want to lose 25 pounds by the end of this year so I can be in my healthy BMI range and keep my anxiety at bay (or gone forever).

5'3
    CW: 154.5 (gained a little this weekend blah)
    GW:130
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I will join! My current weight is 189 and I would like to be down to 160 (which will be 5-10 pounds away from my goal!)
    My measurements are:

Bust 41
    Waist 31.5
    Hips 39.5
    Thigh 24
    Arm 12.5
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Im in but I have a minor problem, lol.....my scale is still packed!

I have one Nicole:) I'll share with ya
  • pursuitOFhappiness11
    Options
    I definitely need a long term challenge like this, so count me in.

Starting Weight: 233
    Final goal weight: 145
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started and I think this is just what I need to stick with it for the long haul! My weight now is 199 pounds. I'd like to lose 25 pounds by the end of the year.
    measurements are:
    Bust. 46.75"
    Waist 43"
    Hips 46.5"

9930506.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elli0702
    elli0702 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'd love to join too. i need some help staying accountable and sticking to my goals!

SW: 160
    CW: 164 (oops.... don't know what happened here)
    GW: 144 (by the New Year!)