Post your Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    K, call me stupid, but which one is you in the top pic? You look awesome by the way!
    The bigger one with the SEVERE up do!! LOL!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Wow what progress :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: well done to you all.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
  • ruth369
    Options
    ok , I hope this works. I'm around 17 here and maybe around 150 pounds, I'm not too sure all I know is that isn't even at my heaviest. I didn't let people take alot of pics of me at my heaviest so I gotta hunt them down. I need to take a full body shot of me recently, I just need a camera with a self timer.

me then
    http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/79/247/79247_8028.jpg?1234109688
    http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/79/247/79247_317.jpg?1234109705

me now
    http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/79/247/79247_9142.jpg?1234108526

I couldn't figure out how to get the actual picture on the post, and did you see those glasses!:noway:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ok , I hope this works. I'm around 17 here and maybe around 150 pounds, I'm not too sure all I know is that isn't even at my heaviest. I didn't let people take alot of pics of me at my heaviest so I gotta hunt them down. I need to take a full body shot of me recently, I just need a camera with a self timer.

me then
    [img]http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/79/247/79247_8028.jpg?1234109688 http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/79/247/79247_317.jpg?1234109705[/img]

me now
    79247_9142.jpg?1234108526

I couldn't figure out how to get the actual picture on the post, and did you see those glasses!:noway:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Sweety, you look so healthy!! You were pretty in both pix, but you look healthy and happier!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I began in July 2008 losing weight and getting in shape.. In July 2008 I started at 250lbs and am currently at 169lbs!

77669_503.jpg?1221005430 That is January 2008 @ 245lbs and next is me in December 2008 at 175lbs!
    77669_473.jpg?1230298955

WOW...that is awesome! Did you work out like a mad woman or just really concentrate on the food? It is so motivating to see I could possibly have my life back in ONE YEAR!!!

I did both!!! For the first 3 months it was 2-3 hour workouts 4-5 days a week and then 30min-1hr on the other days..So I was working out atleast 6 days of the week and sometimes 7!! I drastically changed what I ate- no eating out except for once a month! Atleast one salad a day, no dressing, upped fiber intake to atleast 35g/day and cut out sweets and chips and all that junk food. I just wouldnt even buy stuff like that otherwise I would binge!! Its all about how bad you want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    updated pictures

110092_4503.jpg

untitled-7.jpg
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    updated pictures

110092_4503.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

Looking Good Missy!!!!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I began in July 2008 losing weight and getting in shape.. In July 2008 I started at 250lbs and am currently at 169lbs!

77669_503.jpg?1221005430 That is January 2008 @ 245lbs and next is me in December 2008 at 175lbs!
    77669_473.jpg?1230298955

You look amazing........
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Here is a picture from January 2008 and my first trip wedding gown shopping. I was so depressed because nothing looked good. This is the picture that started me on my weight loss journey.

100_1442.jpg

In March, I went wedding gown shopping again. I fell in love with a dress, but unfortunately, the biggest size it came in was a 16. It wasn't close to zipping, and I was heartbroken. I talked to the seamstress at the gown shop to see if it was possible to get it altered to fit me in case I couldn't lose any weight. She confirmed that it would be possible, so, I did the ultimate no-no and bought a dress that was to small for me.

Here are the pictures from the day I bought the dress:

comparepic.jpg

Here are pictures from 3 weeks before my wedding. I still want to lose about 40 pounds.

compare2.jpg

I'll add pictures from the acutal wedding when I get them.
    Great job on the weight loss, everyone!

-Kelly :flowerforyou:

Awww. My eyes started to sting with tears. That is SO awesome.
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Tam tastic!

Oh Honey! Please teach me!! I am a sponge. I would kill for your arms & abs. What is your exercise schedule? What is your calorie range? 1200? Do you eat below that ever??? Teach me pleaaaseee!:bigsmile:
    Hey! Thanks so much!!

Well, I work out at the gym on Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun. I do a LOT of cardio and also strength-training. I have slowly worked up.

I now do an hour on the elliptical with arms at random/interval setting, level 19. And then I add more time on the elliptical with incline or the recumbent bike to change things up. I burn A LOT of calories on exercise days.

I have never eaten 1200 calories or less yet. On non workout days, I eat about 1400 and on days I do work out, I eat around 1800-1900.

On days I don't go to the gym, I try to do squats, lunges, sit-up, etc..at home. I don't go crazy.... and have focused more on cardio...but constantly upping the level and incline is a great strength-builder/toner as well. I up the level or incline when one starts to feel too easy.

Hope this helps!
    I may use this info too I have been getting bored with my gym routine
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Here is a picture from January 2008 and my first trip wedding gown shopping. I was so depressed because nothing looked good. This is the picture that started me on my weight loss journey.

100_1442.jpg

In March, I went wedding gown shopping again. I fell in love with a dress, but unfortunately, the biggest size it came in was a 16. It wasn't close to zipping, and I was heartbroken. I talked to the seamstress at the gown shop to see if it was possible to get it altered to fit me in case I couldn't lose any weight. She confirmed that it would be possible, so, I did the ultimate no-no and bought a dress that was to small for me.

comparepic.jpg

Here are pictures from 3 weeks before my wedding. I still want to lose about 40 pounds.

compare2.jpg

:happy: :happy: Wow!! Tks for sharing your wedding shopping/gown pics Kelly!!! Awesome. So inspirational for everyone here at MFP!! Can't wait to see the actual wedding pics.

And also tks for sharing your photos with us too other MFP members, I love this thread. I come back once in while to remind myself this is worthwhile and this is possible!!!

Tks all!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump. over 20 THOUSAND hits!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    110092_4503.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

now 176
    s320x240
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

100_1442.jpg

comparepic.jpg

compare2.jpg

:happy: :happy: Wow!! Tks for sharing your wedding shopping/gown pics Kelly!!! Awesome. So inspirational for everyone here at MFP!! Can't wait to see the actual wedding pics.

And also tks for sharing your photos with us too other MFP members, I love this thread. I come back once in while to remind myself this is worthwhile and this is possible!!!

Tks all!! :flowerforyou: :happy:

WOW you look amazing....congrats on your success and getting into the dress of your dreams!!
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    YOU LOOK SOOOO GREAT YAY!
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    you LOOK terriffic! Thats a true inspiration to all of us!
  • KristiMMM
    KristiMMM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How do you post pictures on here? Im trying to use photobucket to do it but it doesnt seem to work... how do u guys do it?
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    damn :explode: still cant put pic up so please go on profile thank you
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    10qezvs.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!