5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Options
1262728293032»

Replies

• JaneQP
    JaneQP Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am 5'2" and a smidge:) I am 55 and have 40 pounds to lose.
  • jsteubing3
    jsteubing3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too
    CW 167
    GW 138
  • raziya96
    raziya96 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi! I am 5’2”, I’ve lost 20 pounds since June, and want to lose another 20! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Jo25369
    Jo25369 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be going through this and adding a load of you all! and please add me too :)

SW is 159.8 (also CW as just starting)
    GW is 135 (long term)

But I'm off on holidays in May so my GW for that would be 149 - so 10lbs to lose!
  • nhainie
    nhainie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I’m new to MFP so I don’t know how to add people, so if someone can show me that would be great
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I don't know if anyone checks in here anymore -- I used to check in weekly. It's great to see this thread still going! A short update -- I don't post much anymore-- life has taken over -- but I've managed to maintain and I still have to say that there isn't a DAY that I don't wake up 1. Thankful for having lost the weight this time (60 years YOUNG now -- as I've previously wrote, it took me DECADES to get that 30 lbs. GONE!) and 2. Absolutely amazed that I have done it. I was at power yoga class today (I follow the Baptiste Power Yoga now -- I go 3 - 4 times per week and it has changed my body and my life!) and a woman and I started chatting -- she said she's the oldest one there -- I said "I doubt that" -- she looked at me and she said I was wrong -- so I told her I was 60 and she was truly in disbelief. She is 57 -- and she says she hope she looks like me when she is 60! That is my good story for today! Believe in yourselves and believe in MFP --it really does work and it really does matter. Be good to yourselves -- eat those greens! Don't wait decades to make your body the best it can be. Love!!
  • KatMC1021
    KatMC1021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I'm currently 140ish looking to get to 120-125! Would be great to have some people to help keep up my motivation!
  • NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all!! I'm 5'1 (27) from Tx, I started my journey in May 2017, so I'm 2 month away from my 1 year mark. I do suffer from quite a bit of Pain, so I can't exercise as often as I would like. So I mainly just calorie count and get my steps in. Calories are between 1300-1400
    SW 202#
    CW 143#
    GW 125-130#
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I am 5’3 and i need to shed 40 lbs . Currently 157 lbs aiming for 120 lbs by the end of the year.
  • BeautifullyBroken50
    BeautifullyBroken50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 35-40 to lose. I’m 5ft tall . Right now I’m 166. Anyone can add me too
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    5"0 here and I'm motivated to lose 35lbs this year
    38 yrs
    SW: 169
    CW: 164
    GW: 130
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss.
    bee_bee8 wrote: »
    I’m done actively trying to lose weight

Can you help share HOW you came to this conclusion?

I feel like my goals keep shifting.

Let's lose 5# - to my lowest weight ever.
    Once I get there, I'll want to lose another 5.
    Once I get there, I'll want to drop about 2% more body fat.
    Once I get there, I'll probably want more awesome lean/defined back.

Does it ever stop?

Appreciate your help.
    Amanda
  • jazmini2016
    jazmini2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Omg yes! Same :smiley:
    SW:175
    CW:153
    GW:135
    Please feel free add me o:) Even though the scale says im losing weight. I feel like i look the same :| so motivation is need.
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I’m 5ft2. I’m 130lb and my goal is 110lb.

It’s been a crazy year, new job. Fell back into bad habits and put in 20 lbs! Back on the wagon now and would love some friends!