The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning group...another Monday done on to Tuesday!
  • Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Good morning all :smiley:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Pushing 39 - Feeling like 21

You look familiar.. Paul?
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning group...another Monday done on to Tuesday!

4.5hrs to Wednesday for me.. nearly hump day ;)

Morning newbies
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Good morning Happ Tuesday. Feeling good today. Hope the weather here improves.Good luck on hump day jr.
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello all - run done this morning - Dog approved of going out in the mud etc.....
  • wheelholder
    wheelholder Posts: 34 Member
    Turning 50, and not handling it well. Anyone in that boat, hit me up
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Good morning! Everyone have a great Tuesday. Oh @Ralphone we are in a warming pattern. By the end of this week we will be in the 80s! :DB):*
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Hey everyone! Have an awesome day and keep at your weight loss journey! ;)
  • julkd1
    julkd1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I'm finally using MyFitnessPal and loving it. Trying to get my fitness and eating on-track. I go to a personal trainer on Saturdays and try to stay under 1500 calories per day. I have a good amount of weight to lose. Excited to be on this journey and praying I don't give up. 1st step divorce 2nd step get healthy.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Good morning! Everyone have a great Tuesday. Oh @Ralphone we are in a warming pattern. By the end of this week we will be in the 80s! :DB):*

I hope so real need to get riding my bike.just to cold to enjoy riding for me . 60 or so would be good. Happy Tuesday.
  • Laurahenson29
    Laurahenson29 Posts: 54 Member
    I'll be 37 this year. My goal is 80 lbs to lose (35 lbs down already) but after I lose the 80 I think I might go for 20 more to make it 100. I'm a daily user and love to motivate/be motivated. Please add me; I can't have too many friends.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Us too in good old Missouri :) At least for Wednesday and Thursday, then back down again after that...... :( Where is spring????

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    w1illtd9kaiw.jpg
    Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! Hope you all smash it today :)
  • PhoenixAF24
    PhoenixAF24 Posts: 10 Member
    Am 44, please feel free to add me. Glad to find a forum like this!
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    I'm 37, am currently down 30lbs since the beginning of the year, 50lbs down from when I first used MFP in 2011 and roughly 70lbs down from my heaviest in the early 2000s. My goal is to lose another 60-70lbs. I post a lot on here, IG and little bit on SC. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • londell16
    londell16 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm currently 37 trying to get off about 40 more pounds. I have dropped 50 plus pounds so far but I need to lose more. Please add me if you want motivation and willing to do the same. Thanks for your time!
  • FalcnGrrl
    FalcnGrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Hey y'all! Having a great Tuesday. Hope you all are too. If you are doing keto, id love for you to add me. So we can lean on each other!
  • jmast7769
    jmast7769 Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2018
    Having trouble getting back into it. Too much driving the last week and a half has killed me! Putting my head down and getting back after it!
  • tcvega1104
    tcvega1104 Posts: 13 Member
    In 50. Feel free to add me.
  • Aka4320162018
    Aka4320162018 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 44 and looking for inspiration and encouragement.