What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    cpadqobn6r8a.jpeg

From design, to shirt! I love doing this!

That's awesome! Are you using a site or doing it at home?

I do it all at home!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Researching starting my own blog or an Etsy shop. I want to do both and both scare the *kitten* out of me but I am ready to do something for me, something new.. something to expand my horizons and make some extra money in the process.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Researching starting my own blog or an Etsy shop. I want to do both and both scare the *kitten* out of me but I am ready to do something for me, something new.. something to expand my horizons and make some extra money in the process.

Ooh if you start an Etsy shop, what will you sell?

I am compiling a list now, I make lots of crafty stuff.. 3 tier metal display trays, all types of wreaths, decorative wall stuff (technical I know), looking into T-Shirts (I have a good friend with a t-shirt shop that he doesn't use so if I can work a deal with him, I would have access to all the equipment) yoga headbands, etc. I need to brush up on my crocheting and knitting skills, I could make all kinds of money there. I don't plan to get rich but supplemental income doing things I love doing and am doing for basically free now, if friends ask me to make them something, I usually only charge them for materials. If it's a good friend I don't even do that.

The blog thing I have toyed with for years, I just need to perfect my niche, write some stuff up, find some affiliates to pay me and do it.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Super-elite level procrastination.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I am compiling a list now, I make lots of crafty stuff.. 3 tier metal display trays, all types of wreaths, decorative wall stuff (technical I know), looking into T-Shirts (I have a good friend with a t-shirt shop that he doesn't use so if I can work a deal with him, I would have access to all the equipment) yoga headbands, etc. I need to brush up on my crocheting and knitting skills, I could make all kinds of money there. I don't plan to get rich but supplemental income doing things I love doing and am doing for basically free now, if friends ask me to make them something, I usually only charge them for materials. If it's a good friend I don't even do that.

The blog thing I have toyed with for years, I just need to perfect my niche, write some stuff up, find some affiliates to pay me and do it.

That would be so cool! I wish I was creative like that.
    I loved writing my blog, it was just personal rants but it was a good outlet for me. I think I already told you how that ended so I won’t get into that but I think both of these are really good ideas.

I will show you a couple of the things I have made recently when I get home.

I use to write a lot, before blogging was a thing so not many people read what I wrote but I loved it and it is a great outlet. Now, if I can start making money from it, even better! I really think Lulu would be a phenomenal bloggist. She could really entertain an audience.
  • beagletracks
    Options

That would be so cool! I wish I was creative like that.
    I loved writing my blog, it was just personal rants but it was a good outlet for me. I think I already told you how that ended so I won’t get into that but I think both of these are really good ideas.

I will show you a couple of the things I have made recently when I get home.

I use to write a lot, before blogging was a thing so not many people read what I wrote but I loved it and it is a great outlet. Now, if I can start making money from it, even better! I really think Lulu would be a phenomenal bloggist. She could really entertain an audience.

Agreed

Oh god, yes. She’d be great.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Resting. Walmart trips wear me out and I always see something there I can't unsee. I feel tortured, maybe I need a nap.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Resting. Walmart trips wear me out and I always see something there I can't unsee. I feel tortured, maybe I need a nap.
    Well excuuuuse me for letting the toes breathe in a pair of Birkenstocks on this lovely Spring day.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Well excuuuuse me for letting the toes breathe in a pair of Birkenstocks on this lovely Spring day.

I am feeling less tortured now.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    About to regulate on some brats.... Time to come back down to earth boys
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options

Haha! Yes! Even workouts aren't as tiring. And I tend to binge eat when I get home from Wal-Mart.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

I'd shop your store, boo!! You should definitely go for it :)

Ah, thank you! I am still researching and learning the ins and outs.. then I have to build some inventory but once I get going I will let you know, even just to look!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Haha! Yes! Even workouts aren't as tiring. And I tend to binge eat when I get home from Wal-Mart.

lol Glad I am not the only one. Decided I needed Tacos for dinner tonight.
  • beagletracks
    Options

Sign me up, too!