Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My shoulder is still injured so month 2 of insanity is still on hold, but I've been doing modified max 30 workouts to maintain as much as possible.
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Do you feel like you’re getting a good workout doing beachbody? I’m talking cardio some days and weights other days? Building muscle or toning up? If so, what are some great ones?!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have lost 27 lbs with beach body!!!
    Famof72015 wrote: »
    Do you feel like you’re getting a good workout doing beachbody? I’m talking cardio some days and weights other days? Building muscle or toning up? If so, what are some great ones?!

• drea2011
    Options
    Feel better! Listen to your body!
    My shoulder is still injured so month 2 of insanity is still on hold, but I've been doing modified max 30 workouts to maintain as much as possible.

• RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options

I started with P90. It was a good workout and I started getting toned some from it.
    We then switched to T25. I wanted something different. I absolutely love it! Been through Alpha & Beta once. We’re starting it over until we can get Gamma.
    It’s helped get me in better shape. Alpha is basically all cardio with an Abs workout. Beta throws in weights.
    My body has changed more with T25 than it did with P90. I don’t know exactly how much I’ve lost (I don’t weigh often) but probably around 20 pounds. I had some older, smaller clothes I set aside a long time ago and I’m able to wear most of them now.
  • danae16
    danae16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up 80day obsession. I got great results. I didn't follow the nutrition, but used MFP instead. I liked the pace. I don't think its as intense as some of the other ones and there is more lifting. I am planning P90X3 next. :)
  • jame0529
    jame0529 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 80 Day Obsession on the 30th. I'm excited to try, but heard it's pretty tough. Everyone seems to get great results though!
  • drea2011
    Options
    Nice! I have about 2 1/2 weeks and then I’ll be doing p90x3
  • drea2011
    Options
    Gamma: speed 3.0 done!
  • Caz_Mnaz
    Caz_Mnaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, newbie here! OMG I LOVE BB SO MUCH! Just done T25 and now going back to 21DF extreme to mix it up. I also love core de force and want to try insanity but I am limited to 30min workouts during the week as I have to be up and out the door by 7.20 for my train, so I have to work out at half 5/6.....so anything longer is out of the question! (can't do evenings as I do sports).

Nutrition is the problem for me. I know I would have AMAZING results if I didn't eat twice as much crap while training!!!
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I finished P90 on Friday and I'm on to P90X3! Did the first workout yesterday (Total Synergistics) and I loved it! I just have to make sure to watch each video before doing it for the first time since they do not show you how to do the exercise beforehand, they just jump in. P90 used to show you how to do each weightlifting exercise beforehand. I like this though as there is less wasted time and the whole video is just go-go-go! you definitely make the best of that 30 minutes!

I'd love to share my results but I'm not sure how to post a full picture instead of a tiny one at the bottom.
  • drea2011
    Options
    I’m your friend so I saw your results :# ....you did FANTASTIC!

I have 2 weeks of Focus T 25 and then I’m in to P90x3!
    I finished P90 on Friday and I'm on to P90X3! Did the first workout yesterday (Total Synergistics) and I loved it! I just have to make sure to watch each video before doing it for the first time since they do not show you how to do the exercise beforehand, they just jump in. P90 used to show you how to do each weightlifting exercise beforehand. I like this though as there is less wasted time and the whole video is just go-go-go! you definitely make the best of that 30 minutes!

I'd love to share my results but I'm not sure how to post a full picture instead of a tiny one at the bottom.

• drea2011
    Options
    T25 Gamma round is TOUGH!!!! But it feels good to be a little sore again. I started to not feel challenged with beta round.
  • drea2011
    Options
    I’ve done Focus t25, p90x3 (did not finish), insanity (did not finish), and 21 day fix...physically before I tackle insanity I need to be in the 100’s...I really like all the programs if you have beachbody on demand it’ll give you a description of each workout plan. I enjoy 30mins or less workouts for now until I start plateauing

• drea2011
    Options
    Welcome! I love BB as well...so many options with the demand app!
    Caz_Mnaz wrote: »
    Hi all, newbie here! OMG I LOVE BB SO MUCH! Just done T25 and now going back to 21DF extreme to mix it up. I also love core de force and want to try insanity but I am limited to 30min workouts during the week as I have to be up and out the door by 7.20 for my train, so I have to work out at half 5/6.....so anything longer is out of the question! (can't do evenings as I do sports).

Nutrition is the problem for me. I know I would have AMAZING results if I didn't eat twice as much crap while training!!!

• greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back on track with Insanity month 3, only slight modifications for my neck/shoulder injury that is mostly better. Today was max cardio conditioning, really challenging but I kinda enjoyed it. I'm feeling that two week break though.
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Caz_Mnaz wrote: »

Welcome. I am like you and can dedicate only 30 mins right now. I am doing insanity max30 and am enjoying it.

I want to lose a few lbs and it's been a challenge. Every morsel counts
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    T25 Gamma round is TOUGH!!!! But it feels good to be a little sore again. I started to not feel challenged with beta round.

I am considering doing a round of gamma strength right after max 30. I like the fact it incorporates some weights.
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I restarted Alpha T25 week 1. Other than some walking, last week wasn’t a good workout week. Back to being on track this week. Ab workout this morning was tough. I hate ab workouts lol!!
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back on track with Insanity month 3, only slight modifications for my neck/shoulder injury that is mostly better. Today was max cardio conditioning, really challenging but I kinda enjoyed it. I'm feeling that two week break though.

I really wish my fat butt could get to month 2 again. Maybe next month. I am getting bored with the first month but I'm still too weak for the 2nd.