True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I am a guy who acts like he’s got it all together on the surface, but in reality I’m a stressed out piece of work

Join the club. I think 98% of humans belong to it

I confess that I’ve never drank alcohol in my life, actually proud of that in some ways.

Me either.

Wait I did recently.

I’ve had one drink.
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    I’m a 22 year old college student. When you don’t drink in college, you’re literally a black sheep hahah
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I’m a 22 year old college student. When you don’t drink in college, you’re literally a black sheep hahah

That is some great willpower. You are right to be proud :)
  • NerdyFlex
    bojack3 wrote: »

I appreciate that man! BTW you’re freaking ripped!
  • bojack3

Thank you. Im a soon to be retired professional boxer, that is pretty good training.

You look in great shape yourself, you are doing great man:)
  • NerdyFlex

Thank you. Im a soon to be retired professional boxer, that is pretty good training.

Thanks a ton man! You’re a super friendly guy! Not many people on this app are lol!
  • bojack3
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess that I am a guy who acts like he’s got it all together on the surface, but in reality I’m a stressed out piece of work

I confess that I’ve never drank alcohol in my life, actually proud of that in some ways.

Me either.

Wait I did recently.

I’ve had one drink.

I confess i find you very entertaining :)
  • caco_ethes

Me either.

Wait I did recently.

I’ve had one drink.

I confess i find you very entertaining :)

I’m being real! :sweat_smile:
  • caco_ethes

Thanks a ton man! You’re a super friendly guy! Not many people on this app are lol!

You gotta stay in chit and out of alllll the other ones. We are friendly here, I mean if you think @bojack3 is friendly, you should see everyone else. He’s like the worst of the worst. On a good day. Plus he makes fun of dead presidents.

Seriously, the worst.

:smirk:
  • bojack3
    edited April 2018

Well, im friendly to friendly people. A lot of egos and self esteem issues on here that make people a little angry sounding sometimes. Don't pay attention to it.
  • jazzy19berry
    jazzy19berry Posts: 25 Member

Wow! That is amazing! Jose cuervo is a friend of mine. Great job!
  • jazzy19berry
    jazzy19berry Posts: 25 Member
    I confess that i self sabotage sometimes when my weightloss is progressing well because i cant believe and am afraid that i will succeed. Cause i dont know if i will be able to keep the weight off.

I DO THIS TOO

How do we fix this?

Still trying to figure it out. I just get up every day and keep going. Today i will stay away from carbs and eat my greens, protein, and fat. Thats what i tell myself EVERY DAMN DAY.
  • bojack3

You gotta stay in chit and out of alllll the other ones. We are friendly here, I mean if you think @bojack3 is friendly, you should see everyone else. He’s like the worst of the worst. On a good day. Plus he makes fun of dead presidents.

Seriously, the worst.

You're lucky you are smarter, wittier, better looking, and more amazing with gifs than me or I'd really put you in your place! ;)
  • caco_ethes

Seriously, the worst.

You're lucky you are smarter, wittier, better looking, and more amazing with gifs than me or I'd really put you in your place! ;)

Wouldn’t be the worst thing
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    IC, being woo'd gets makes me emotional. I thought it was 'woo-hoo, youre doing great' now I've read its a 'mockery'. I only want to be woo-hoo'd'. For the love of GOD WOO-HOO ME!
  • kq1981
    I was hoping for some juicy confessions.

I have sooooooooo many..... but im not sure im ready to let them out.....
  • kq1981
    edited April 2018
    kq1981 wrote: »
    IC, being woo'd gets makes me emotional. I thought it was 'woo-hoo, youre doing great' now I've read its a 'mockery'. I only want to be woo-hoo'd'. For the love of GOD WOO-HOO ME!

I hope they do away with the Woo. Half of MFP uses it for good and half for bad so you never know what you are getting. I miss the Awesome which was pretty clear

Me too. I miss the awesome. An Awesome made you feel confident. It did me anyways
  • kq1981

I hope they do away with the Woo. Half of MFP uses it for good and half for bad so you never know what you are getting. I miss the Awesome which was pretty clear

Me too. I miss the awesome. An Awesome made you feel confident. It did me anyways

Some people are proud of the Woo even when it is negative though. The world is full of all kinds

So true.
  • kq1981
    edited April 2018
    IC for times sake and pure laziness I have used other people’s words as my own.

Same.... i also take credit for sounding smarter and funny when i cant think of anything else to say when im put on the spot lol
  • caco_ethes
    IC for times sake and pure laziness I have used other people’s words as my own.