True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I confess that I still have horrible anxiety since my autoimmune immune diagnosis. I don't show it outwardly but inside I'm shaky.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have never liked Chipotle. I guess they aren't bad, but just never really got what they hype was all about with their stuff. Freebirds is better IMO. Sucks that you had to find out the hard way though.

BTW, totally off topic, but I love your voice posts on the voicethread.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    My confession is that I just spent nearly 3 hours listening to stuff from a single thread. I might be OCD or something.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I just spent nearly 3 hours listening to stuff from a single thread. I might be OCD or something.

Wow ..lol
  • FireTurtle75
    Options

Wow ..lol

OMG, your voice too. So damn sexy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Wow ..lol

OMG, your voice too. So damn sexy.

Why thank you .. :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    FlamCake wrote: »
    I confess I'm not even a fraction as confident as I act. When I work out, if I glance in the mirror, I start crying, because looking at myself, I hear my Ex-husband's voice telling me that it doesn't matter what I do, I'll never be good enough.

Took me about 3 and a half decades to realize that I was worthy of good, special, and nice things happening for me, or happening because of me. It took years more beyond that to be comfortable/like myself and then years beyond that before I began to love myself.

A secret to the first step for me was learning to not care what others think about/of me--We have to shut that voice off inside us--it's tough, but I bet you are a lot tougher Sweet Lady
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I listened to all of them as they were posted. It was fun. :)
  • FireTurtle75
    edited May 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    i listened to all of them as they were posted. It was fun. :)

OMG, your voice is delicious too. Love it.
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    but chips and salsa are FREE like they should be

^^^ This! Truer words have never been spoken.

• FeraFilia
    Options
    i listened to all of them as they were posted. It was fun. :)

OMG, your voice is delicious too. Love it.

Delicious? :blush: That's a new one. Thank you.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess Halo Top is awful to me. I have read all the hype in MFP about this product and I just don't need to eat a diet version of ice cream this bad.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I have never eaten food from either Chipotle or Moe's.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have never eaten food from either Chipotle or Moe's.

Never eaten at Chipolte either. Moe's was not that great to me.

I think I need to confess I am becoming a picky eater in my old age.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I've been wanting chipotle so I got a burrito tonight. I haven't had chipotle in about four years. It made me sick last time but I thought it was just a coincidence/timing thing. I was wrong. Note to self-it WAS the chipotle so never ever ever ever EVAH eat chipotle ever again. Infinity. Googleinity. Ever.

Welcome to Moe's!!!!!

ETA: not only is their food better, but chips and salsa are FREE like they should be

Moes is the place. We had a place called Taco Tico too which was better than moes but no one but me ate there so they went bye bye.