True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I gots a warning but i didnt check what it was for....im a rebel.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm listening to rap... Icelandic rap.. WTF? I blame my workout partners.. they're always listening to the *kitten* and now I'm starting to like it.. I need to get revenge on them and demand Disney music or something they think is worse... Any suggestions?

Mulan I'll make a man out of you on repeat for the whole session

I confess that I've been working out a bunch and haven't told my wife about my gym membership
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I confess when I get off work I'm going to have a long, hard cry and finish off the rest of the Halo Top in my freezer.

At the funeral home, we've taken care of 3 suicides in two weeks. I don't realize how much it affects me until a random thought triggers something inside me and leaves me in a sobbing mess.

One of the services we have tomorrow is for a 37 year old woman who shot herself because she was having an affair with a married man and lost her job the day before. When we picked her up at the hospital, her 11 year old son was begging her to wake up. It breaks my heart to see the people left behind struggling to figure out what they could have done to prevent this.

I hate how suicide passes the pain along to someone else instead of ending it like the deceased thought it would do. I hate that that little boy is going to grow up wondering why his mom didn't want to see him grow into a man. I hate everything about suicide.

Last paragraph sums up my feelings about it and why I haven't done it
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have no idea how much I'm eating. I'll start off with a bag of chips and feels like minutes later, it's gone. I'm an unconscious eater? I also go out alone and buy snacks to eat in my car so I don't have to share with anyone

Which is why I'm on this site
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I had trouble sleeping last night, so I took a sleep aid at 2 am. It's almost noon. I just woke up and I'm still groggy... But hey, I got some sleep!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I dislike graduation parties. Not because I'm not happy for the graduate, but because at most of them I don't really know anyone else but the family of the graduate. So my options are be socially awkward with people I don't know, or stuff food in my face.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I'm not often comfortable relating to friends in my age group. I think it's because I lived my life in reverse from them.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I want to drink a case of grapefruit shandy right now...
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I removed my extremely toxic sister in law from my life today. But before doing so, I told her everything I thought about her that I have held in the past few years. It felt really effing good. My confession is I feel like a weight has been lifted and I don't feel bad about having no more contact with her or my niece. It may sound horrible but you have no idea the drama and BS she creates.

It's a very hard thing to do , but, sometimes necessary. ((hugs))
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess I removed my extremely toxic sister in law from my life today. But before doing so, I told her everything I thought about her that I have held in the past few years. It felt really effing good. My confession is I feel like a weight has been lifted and I don't feel bad about having no more contact with her or my niece. It may sound horrible but you have no idea the drama and BS she creates.

nice effort; godspeed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Good for you.. :+1: it will be such a relief.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    i am feeling very optimistic about the year ahead. I am a man with a plan.

So happy for you Sam :)
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I dislike the silent cowards here that "awesome" "like" and otherwise support clear attacks on other members. I think mfp should list awesomes etc. let's see how brave these little folks are...

*awesome*
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Having neon orange urine (due to meds) is scary and interesting at the same time. I was like WTF??? In midstride of freaking out, I remembered the nurse saying it would happen. Glowstick orange. Very very interesting. Let's hope it doesn't stay long. It's unnerving.