lydlou02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    lydlou02 wrote: »
    I'm back for a second round.
    Original starting weight 212 on 2 / 21
    Starting weight this round 202

4/18. I forgot to weigh in before getting dressed this morning. 9787 steps before 6:00 when I plugged in. I'm still treating myself to doughnuts and licorice this week, but won't replace them when they're finally gone. Not the most nutritious day but kept my total calories in an acceptable range.

4/19 202 lbs 6657 steps so far. I've spent all day at an autism conference. The meals were fairly rich, but four fuzzy navels is what put me over on calories tonight. I'm heading to the pool now. I doubt I'll be able to do laps, but I can enjoy a boom in the hot tub.
    4/20 hotel rooms don't have scales.
    6613 steps today. Back to work tomorrow. I didn't really enjoy the last day of the conference.
    Lunch was a completely inedible taco bar. So I definitely had too much cheesecake and snacks.

Reasonable eating resumes tomorrow.

4/21 203.5 lbs. 11138 steps today. I definitely move a lot more on work days. After seeing that number I'm not at all surprised that I sat down the moment I got home and didn't get up until bedtime. Anyways. Today has been filled with brain fog, so I really have no idea what I've eaten. I don't think to was too much, but I don't remember what where or when.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    Birthday today. I'm not going to use this as an excuse to go over the top. Goal is to eat a little, drink a little, and be merry a lot.

@TerriRichardson112, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day.

@sue_01 Happy Birthday! Have a great day.