The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• shawna762017
    shawna762017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Early 40’s here. Doing keto and watching cal. Friends needed for support.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I want coffee too - but its afternoon here and not such a good idea to drink more coffee at 4pm ...

Any time is coffee time ~ where are you?
  • fhorn
    fhorn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ha. So true about music. I was listening to a radio station thinking hey they are playing some great music. Turns out it was a way back weekend playing classic rock. Classic rock is like happy days not guns n roses.
  • Time2LoseTheWait
    Time2LoseTheWait Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    suzjab wrote: »
    Ahem! 39 years young.....but I refuse to call myself “middle-aged”!!!! I have more energy now than I did when I was a high-energy 25-yr old!

Agreed. 39 is not middle aged. Especially if you have followed a healthy path and have young energy
  • becker201175
    becker201175 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this group and fitness pal. I'm 42 and have over 100 pounds to lose! It's time to get this party started :). Feel free to add me as a friend! I'll update frequently on my journey. This group is awesome!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Ahem! 39 years young.....but I refuse to call myself “middle-aged”!!!! I have more energy now than I did when I was a high-energy 25-yr old!

Weww
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies an gens, feel free to add me! Let's get this done!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

I will be 39 next month and I feel younger. I forget I'm in my 30s...most days
  • Ralphone
    Options

What I was trying to say before my phone locked up was we say M agers here . B)
  • theMihir
    theMihir Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ah nice.. I was looking for something like this... 42.. and finally started doing something about wanting to lose some weight !
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Gm all you M agers. Happy Tuesday let's get motivated.Weather getting better here In Northeast. Hop to ride again today
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Lets have a great day.
  • Suzb49
    Suzb49 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

Reaching the big 50 this year and starting AGAIN on the weight loss healthy trip feel free to add me
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Have a nice day you all!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps.. well it's actually night here but I hope everyone has a good day. :)
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options

Agreed and I just turned 47. More energy and feel way better now than I did when I was 25.