The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great morning Group. After HIIT training on the dreadmill for 30 mins... I'm ready for the day.... and maybe even a blueberry muffin.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good Morning peeps! It is foggy here this morning. Supposed to be nice later. Maybe one day we can turn our heat off and keep it off. :/

Everyone have a great hump day! :*
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    0ocp6dgvr0w9.jpg
    Happy Hump Day Young Ones :) Hope everyone has a Great Wednesday. Weather here is overcast but in mid 60's, supposed to be an excellent weekend!!!!! Maybe I will get a round of golf in.
  • llh7
    llh7 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Soooo happy the sun is shining!! Lower body workout this morning was great. Happy Hump Day!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Are we still chatting about the weather in here because I need a rant , I’m in England and it’s bloody freezing, we had our summer last weekend all time record heat of 28 but that must have been down south cause I didn’t see over 23 .
    I think I’m living in the wrong country:(

I am with you sister lol. Way to cold for spring in northeast .

I had to turn my heat back on. Ugh.

The AC is blasting here.

Stop showing off. Ha!

Too funny. Well i was hoping not to turn it up yet but it's well into the 90s...almost pool time. Is it still winter in your corner of the world?
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well if it's a weather convo, I feel the need to tell you we had summer one day two Saturdays ago in NJ. We went straight from winter to summer and back to winter only with rain instead of snow. I refuse to dress in winter clothes anymore. I don't care what the weather is, I'm wearing spring.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Well if it's a weather convo, I feel the need to tell you we had summer one day two Saturdays ago in NJ. We went straight from winter to summer and back to winter only with rain instead of snow. I refuse to dress in winter clothes anymore. I don't care what the weather is, I'm wearing spring.

It is spring darn it! I wore sandals the other day and it was only 60. I am refusing to put on my closed toed shoes again.
  • Time2LoseTheWait
    Time2LoseTheWait Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Are we still chatting about the weather in here because I need a rant , I’m in England and it’s bloody freezing, we had our summer last weekend all time record heat of 28 but that must have been down south cause I didn’t see over 23 .
    I think I’m living in the wrong country:(

I am with you sister lol. Way to cold for spring in northeast .

I had to turn my heat back on. Ugh.

The AC is blasting here.

Stop showing off. Ha!

Too funny. Well i was hoping not to turn it up yet but it's well into the 90s...almost pool time. Is it still winter in your corner of the world?

We're having a roller coaster spring. Coats, and allergies. Ha! I'm so ready to complain about the heat. I see 80's in the near future. Woohoo!

People are already complaining about the heat here lol and it's going to go waaaay up
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! Oh, good morning all you fellow middle agers.. anyway- I did it! I successfully completed my first zumba class last night, and I loved it! Loved it so much that I am making zumba Tuesday night my new workout. =D

Almost nap time here- I have to go in 3 hours early for a closing shift. *sigh. I just keep reminding myself, "I graduate in September, I graduate in September."...I'm seriously tired of boobie glitter and drunks.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Aderlay wrote: »
    I did it!!! Oh, good morning all you fellow middle agers.. anyway- I did it! I successfully completed my first zumba class last night, and I loved it! Loved it so much that I am making zumba Tuesday night my new workout. =D

Almost nap time here- I have to go in 3 hours early for a closing shift. *sigh. I just keep reminding myself, "I graduate in September, I graduate in September."...I'm seriously tired of boobie glitter and drunks. [/quo
    Congratulations!!! I've thought about trying Zumba, but haven't found anywhere that has classes....
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I've thought about trying Zumba, but haven't found anywhere that has classes....

I recently changed gyms to one that offers classes so I'm making my way through them to find what I like. Zumba was first!
  • PhoenixCityDweller
    PhoenixCityDweller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I'm 46, I need to lose 30 pounds to be in the healthy range, but ideally I'd like to lose 40.
  • onwardsdownwards
    onwardsdownwards Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 47 and in Wales, UK. I have quite a few "middle aged" friends starting to talk about retiring early in ten years time and taking it easy - there are just too many things left to do in life to "take it easy"! I'm 46lbs lighter than six months ago, and I've recently starting running and going to the gym. Do please add me as a friend!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

HI from jersey too. I need spring
  • kracken55
    kracken55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all count me in. I'm almost 50 and trying to do the oppersite to most and gain weight. Some people don't realise how hard it is for some to gain weight, although it seems a little easier the older I get lol. From Kent UK.
  • hmauney76
    hmauney76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, 41 and new to mfp. Ketogentic diet. Sw 259 cw 242 gw 150.
  • LaloCha87
    LaloCha87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 40 here and need a change. Here we go! Feel free to add me! B) Happy Perfect "date" Day!
  • chezhdchick
    chezhdchick Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Office catered lunch from Papa Vinos....ugh! Stuck to the salad and a couple pieces of chicken. No bread, no pasta. I'm Italian. You KNOW THAT HURT.

55, feel free to add! :)