Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Why do people deny CICO ?

Options

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    we also don't know what her expenditure was per day either
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Now I'm just wondering how I lost 40 Lbs and have managed to keep it off (except for winter weight) for 5 years. I'm also wondering how the hell I've lost 4 of my 10 Lbs of winter weight in the last month.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Now I'm just wondering how I lost 40 Lbs and have managed to keep it off (except for winter weight) for 5 years. I'm also wondering how the hell I've lost 4 of my 10 Lbs of winter weight in the last month.

share the unicorn with the rest of us!!!!
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    we also don't know what her expenditure was per day either

What we do know is that if she was in a caloric surplus, she wouldn't have lost "a significant amount of weight". Because that's not how any of this works.

Keto is not magic.

Who knows, maybe she was like 6 feet tall...
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    I know a girl that lost a significant amount of weight. She literally looks like a totally different person and all while doing so, she ate anywhere from 2,000-3,000 calories a day. Mind you, this was following a ketogenic diet.

No disrespect. But she must be lying or doesn’t know how to count her calories correctly. Unless she’s like extremely active or 7 foot tall. She is not eating 3,000 calories a day. Lol.

You beat me to the punch...