The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Just waiting for work to end. Got a few things to do then out to dinner.

I'm a workaholic so I'm dreading the end of work, because then I'll spend the whole weekend worrying about the things I was unable to complete.
  • lilmsshann0n
    lilmsshann0n Posts: 44 Member
    Mowing the yard, hiking, baseball game, live music... trying to cram ALL the fun into a rare weekend off!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Not new to MFP, but fairly new to the forums. Been a lurker for a long time. Lots of great info. I'm 39 and trying to get back into the groove of things after being less than dedicated over the last two years. Lost the oomph after back issues and knee surgery. Tired of being tired and need to get my mojo back after gaining 10 lbs from health/life issues.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    Friday is almost over for me.. have a good day peeps

Have a good weekend!

Thank you :) you too
  • tuckerbung
    tuckerbung Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Back on MFP after being away, self indulging for a few years. Now I find myself at 44 and wanting to get back to a healthier lifestyle. I am currently following a low carb and intermittent fasting plan and have just started running. I cannot quite believe it myself. It's great to be able to connect to like minded people who are all striving for a more fabulous and fitter life. Feel free to add me if you like. Have an amazing day :smiley:
  • PeteTheGamer2018
    PeteTheGamer2018 Posts: 16 Member
    48 here. Add away :-)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Just waiting for work to end. Got a few things to do then out to dinner.

I'm a workaholic so I'm dreading the end of work, because then I'll spend the whole weekend worrying about the things I was unable to complete.

Tony I work a union job we don't have that problem. Lol
  • KeepGoing2018
    KeepGoing2018 Posts: 18 Member
    I am almost over middle aged! Yikes! Still overweight, but probably in better condition or more active than my thirties. I think, I hope. Still in the journey, race, battle.... Add me! I need all the friends and support I can get. Plus my dogs are tired of my stories and jokes. B)
  • dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi y’all! I’m Stewart. From GA but living over in sunny Kuwait. I’m 43, married, and dad too an awesome teenaged daughter. To pay the bills I help the locals over here capture and operate US Government contracts. 2018 is the year I decided to get serious about getting healthy and have been tracking and exercising daily since 29 Jan of this year. I’m always interested in meeting others who are here for the long term so please feel free to add me if you’d like. I’m not overly chatty usually but I’m on a few challenge forums and am a big fan of that like button. Anyways, hi to all.
  • Bibbobbootwo
    Bibbobbootwo Posts: 3 Member
    Hello :)
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Good morning. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Good morning. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. :)

Good morning gorgeous :) hope your Saturday is great too
  • sharonhua
    sharonhua Posts: 23 Member
    A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

• slimgirljo15
    Hello from Metairie Louisiana. It's never too late to get into the best shape of your life.....unless you're my ex, then it's too late. ;)

Lol.. funny first post :laugh:. .. welcome
  • lazynwild
    lazynwild Posts: 7 Member
    Hello ! Can I join your group ? I'm 37 woman from France. Feel free to add me o:)
    I'm following a 1580kcal diet with 4/5h of sports a week (yoga+Les Mills)
  • sharonhua
    sharonhua Posts: 23 Member
    Hi, I'm from Malaysia.
    Join workout about 1 year.
    lazynwild wrote: »
    Hello ! Can I join your group ? I'm 37 woman from France. Feel free to add me o:)
    I'm following a 1580kcal diet with 4/5h of sports a week (yoga+Les Mills)

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Happy Saturday all you M ager's Have a good weekend. I have an event this afternoon involving a picnic lunch. I will try not to over do it . Good luck all.
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Hi FP Community,
    Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to check and say hello. If anyone has good work outs, food ideas for vegetarians or just wants to vent about weight and yes the struggle is real