Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

"Natural foods" vs "others"

Options

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    scarla67 wrote: »
    I know this is overly simplified but how about just noticing how you feel after you eat something? I love soft drinks and rice crispy treats but feel like crap when I eat them. Speaking for myself, I feel better when I eat pesticide free lettuce, carrots, oranges, etc and worse when I eat fried Chicfila. I think my body works better when I eat green beans instead of bacon and nitrates. I am grateful to live where I can grab a not as healthy prepackaged peanut butter and cracker pack and a diet coke when I don't plan ahead. Were all in this together. I don't feel quite as hopeless or overwhelmed with weight issues knowing we all have a common goal regardless of how we get there.

Please tell me where you obtain these mythical 'pesticide free' veggies and fruits? You do realize that organic does NOT mean pesticide free? All organic means is that they are regulated as to which pesticides can be used...

Are you implying that the organophosphate pesticide Monitor mentioned in this article is as safe as Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt), which is approved for organic gardening?