Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Need more friends for motivation and support
  • mark_matous
    mark_matous Posts: 17 Member
    Always looking to meet more people so we all can stay motivated! Let’s do this together! Much more fun than alone!
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Want more friends
  • fallon_scott
    fallon_scott Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there,

I’m Fallon, two months in and loving the workout lifestyle after ten years of being highly inactive other than work.

I started with a PT for 30 minutes twice a week. After my second session I was craving more and quickly started going to the gym five to six days a week to do LBT, circuits and spin classes. I’m finding it really addictive.

Only recently started to take my diet into consideration hence newly using this app, which I’m finding useful for tracking my food (I’m a greedy guts).

I’d love to join forces on here for motivation and support, chit chat and idea sharing.
  • Seafood_man
    Seafood_man Posts: 5 Member
    I'm Billy Add me
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Posting here
  • Amandajeffcoat2020
    Amandajeffcoat2020 Posts: 14 Member
    Kinda new
    Friends would be cool
  • RichardHaw
    RichardHaw Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, getting back involved here after some time off and looking for friends to motivate and keep me motivated.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • e2253
    e2253 Posts: 18 Member
    Just starting out and needing some awesome motivational friends so we can be one another’s cheerleaders!!!
    Add me xx
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    I'm Eifion and I've just recently started to get back into shape. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Always want new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Foxgym
    Foxgym Posts: 59 Member
    Add me lets get fit flexible yin and thin
  • hanga121262
    hanga121262 Posts: 16 Member
    Been off MFP for 18 months looking to restart need friends for support and encouragement
  • motivatedbri
    motivatedbri Posts: 1 Member

Anyone is welcome to add me

• hanga121262
    hanga121262 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi there,

I’m Fallon, two months in and loving the workout lifestyle after ten years of being highly inactive other than work.

I started with a PT for 30 minutes twice a week. After my second session I was craving more and quickly started going to the gym five to six days a week to do LBT, circuits and spin classes. I’m finding it really addictive.

Only recently started to take my diet into consideration hence newly using this app, which I’m finding useful for tracking my food (I’m a greedy guts).

I’d love to join forces on here for motivation and support, chit chat and idea sharing.

Hi Fallon we are all very guts that's why we are here good luck with your goals.. Ps love your name..
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Feel free to add!!
  • tolive64
    tolive64 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! I just joined. I'm an intersectional feminist, mom, professor looking for a revolution and a community to support me on my health journey. Y'all feel free to add me!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Rawr
  • geniebear1
    geniebear1 Posts: 3 Member
    Maybe I'm too old but can use all the help I can get. Please add me. Thanks