Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    @JeromeBarry1 I am sad to report that the protein quality of the Snickers (and Bounty) protein bars is very suspect as approximately half of the protein content appears to come from collagen. However i am thinking of maybe doing a day or two of the op's protocol, plus perhaps a ... something with fiber and protein and maybe some vitamins as I have a bit more room than the OP.... But I don't want to fall below 120g protein and 38g fiber... so the candy bars are only allowed to fill in the rest!!! :wink:

Throw in a Quest bar or two with your Snickers bars. Good to go.

Or team up a few candy bars with a quality protein powder...

(I've actually already done this "experiment" before, but didn't document it beyond my food log...probably because I was not proud of those particular days. But if I call it an "experiment", I could do it without any guilt whatsoever!)

I think you've just given a new .... reason (not an excuse), for a certain day of eating.

Just need to gather a few more stat's - and a paragraph write up. And I guess pre-planned would help.

No need to call it a refeed day or meal anymore.

Hmm, need to think of some experiments to run.

Right?

And then the inevitable book and documentary deals.

(I don't even expect a piece of the action...just a brief mention in the credits is sufficient for me.)
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Since this thread is from 2014, just curious how maintenance is going for you, OP?
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »
    try2again wrote: »
    Since this thread is from 2014, just curious how maintenance is going for you, OP?

Maintenance is fine. It's the diabetes that's the killer.

I doubt the OP adopted an all-Snickers diet... I was just genuinely curious how he was doing maintaining his weight after so many years.
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options

Who said anything about diabetes? BTW just fyi sugar doesn't cause diabetes.

I doubt the OP adopted an all-Snickers diet... I was just genuinely curious how he was doing maintaining his weight after so many years.

Sarcasm doesn't read on the internet. My bad. Either that or sometimes I do think that calorie levels and senses of humor are directly related. But probably just a bad joke.

Carry on.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,926 Member
    Options
    frog_bump.jpg

Someone want to write to the OP and ask him how he is doing?
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great story!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,607 Member
    Options
    *pets this thread* My preeeeeeecious.
  • timeforwork
    timeforwork Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sell this as a new diet and make a fortune!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Bro... I would be hungry AF! Fun experiment though. May have to try the 12 a day scotch diet!🤣
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Bro... I would be hungry AF! Fun experiment though. May have to try the 12 a day scotch diet!🤣

I definitely would be hangry, but it would be a fun experiment.

You could always eat this for an experiment

e220cf5a-d8d6-4e6f-beb0-6c59a7121caa_1.2ad2347479608f7f14cdbc73a0b36926.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,241 Member
    Options
    I wonder, could I get a one pound Ferrero Rocher?