Favorite Thing You Ate Today

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    For me, the chill actually adds to the experience but I know I'm weird. It's also 80 degrees here today so that might be part of it.

;)

Not really weird. It is an extremely common thing here in the south to enjoy it that way. I am probably the weird one by bucking trends.

Today is Monday so it must be Trout and Salad day!! Will I ever tire of it?

• freenowphoever
    freenowphoever Posts: 52 Member
    Just made the spinach and feta frittata from skinnytaste - filling for only 150 cals and it's pretty darn good! I'm excited about breakfast again!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    pb &j
  • ladypetrushka_
    ladypetrushka_ Posts: 8 Member
    My lunch... Cuban style black beans with roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Dannon light and fit yogurt, banana cream flavor. So good and only 90 calories
  • Sierradboothby
    Sierradboothby Posts: 5 Member
    Jalapeno Beef Jerky
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Boars head London Broil roast beef roll up (roast beef spread with laughing cow creamy swiss and banana peppers and lettuce rolled up with a dill pickle slice on the side. Yummy!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    zeppoles
  • sadiratark
    sadiratark Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2018
    French toast casserole....mmm mmm
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Slaw of cabbage, red bell pepper, cilantro, water chestnuts and a peanut-soy dressing topped with sriracha.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Licorice allsorts
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    My dove dark chocolate square- my treat every night before bed
  • MarciFrench
    MarciFrench Posts: 3 Member
    Spanish Style Quinoa made in the electric pressure cooker.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Lb of coffags cheese with protein powder and frozen berries mixed in to cap off the night
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    I love my morning smoothie - banana, frozen blueberries, kale, almond milk, chia seeds and a chocolate flavoured vegan protein powder. Have it every day, love the heck out of it every day. SO yum.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Yesterday...

I thought the day would end with it being the pb and Nutella sandwich that I had for breakfast. That ended up getting edged out later in the day though by a perfectly sweet and juicy navel orange. I love when fruit is just right.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    A very rare treat. After walking with hubby we stopped for a cuppa and had half of a pecan and date flapjack each (It was big so we shared it) Very tasty!
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Black bean burger in a tortilla with avocado, onions, pepper jack cheese, and green dragon hot sauce from Trader Joe's. Yum.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Venison and banana croquet's