#weighinwednesday

Options
I’m sure it’s already a thing, but I wanted somewhere to keep track of my measurements and keep myself accountable.

If anyone else wants to join and post with me feel free! I’m all for accountability, support, and motivation! Since I didn’t post last week on my start day, I will post both weeks here :)

Wednesday April 18:
Weight: 197.8
Arms: 13”
Legs: 28”
Waist: 33.5”
Tummy: 43.5”
Butt: 47”
Bust: 41 3/4”
Total inches: 206.75”

Wednesday April 25:
Weight: 195.8
Arms: 13 1/4”
Legs: 28”
Waist: 33”
Tummy: 42”
Butt: 47”
Bust: 41”
Total Inches: 204.25”

Progress! Slow, but, I’m happy with any progress I can make! Looking forward to next Wednesday to see how upping my exercise and really counting my calories goes!!

Hope to see some other posts in here, also, feel free to send me a friend request!!

Replies

• kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Hi. I can join you. I'll write my weight next wednesday. I've been binging for the last 3 days and gained around 3 kgs (almost 7 lbs) I hope to get rid of it in a week.
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I think this is a really good idea....unfortunately check in day is Friday for me. Also I don't do the measurements thing maybe I should but I find it hard and takes a lot of time.
  • kimikinsx3
    kimikinsx3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    rdl81 wrote: »
    I think this is a really good idea....unfortunately check in day is Friday for me. Also I don't do the measurements thing maybe I should but I find it hard and takes a lot of time.

Well feel free to post your Friday stats! As for measurements, Once you get the hang of it it only takes a couple minutes! I like to do measurements because I feel like I see more progress that way, more consistent for me than weight.
  • kimikinsx3
    Options
    Hi. I can join you. I'll write my weight next wednesday. I've been binging for the last 3 days and gained around 3 kgs (almost 7 lbs) I hope to get rid of it in a week.

Hooray! Good luck! I know how the binging thing goes tho, it feels like it totally wrecks everything :(
  • rdl81
    Options
    Hey everyone happy Friday!

This week in kg 87.8 vs 88.9 last week so 1.1kg drop a bit more than I hoped but added a bit of extra cardio (boxing) that was fairly intense so good to know the science works.

I didn’t have a great weekend sticking to plan last weekend so hopefully will be better this weekend!!
  • kakaovanilya
    Options

This week in kg 87.8 vs 88.9 last week so 1.1kg drop a bit more than I hoped but added a bit of extra cardio (boxing) that was fairly intense so good to know the science works.

I didn’t have a great weekend sticking to plan last weekend so hopefully will be better this weekend!!

Good job! What is your height?
  • rdl81
    Options
    Thank you. I am 5ft 11. Rest of your week been better?

• kakaovanilya
    Options

It is going well. I started to eat healthy 2 days ago and haven't cheated so far. I have 5 kilograms to lose and I'm hoping to lose it in 2 months.
  • rdl81
    Options

It is going well. I started to eat healthy 2 days ago and haven't cheated so far. I have 5 kilograms to lose and I'm hoping to lose it in 2 months.

that's really good, hopefully you can stay on track, try and plan out what your eating in advance as it makes it much easier to stick to goals that way.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to do this in an easier to find place, we have weekly weigh in group here, you post your details on the relevant week thread, whatever day suits you and at the end of each month, I post up a progress chart for weight lost that month and overall progress. Also a lot of helpful posts for logging, general weight loss and exercise.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-in-group

• kimikinsx3
    Options
    Kakaovaniyla, I’m glad things are going better! And great job rdl81!

Also very true about planning meals ahead!!! I’ve done that this week and have stopped to get lunch out at all! Very refreshing, and saves a ton of money!!! Lol Happy Friday everyone!
  • rdl81
    Options
    kimikinsx3 wrote: »
    saves a ton of money!!! quote]

This is so true. I eat a fair amount and to get that amount of healthy food for lunch etc pre made is very expensive so planning is essential for me. For the odd day or two when I get caught short the Deli counter is my friend.
  • rdl81
    Options
    It’s gone a bit quite here!!!

87.4kg so 0.5kg down that is kind of what I was hoping for more gradual than last week
  • kimikinsx3
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Haaaa. I had a really bad week. I wrote my measurements down in my journal, I’ll take a snapshot and post just for the sake of accountability :cold_sweat: good job to you though!!!
  • kakaovanilya
    Options
    I forgot to post, too! Current weight is 62.9 kg. I'm hoping to see 59ish on the scale at the end of the month.
  • rdl81
    Options
    kimikinsx3 wrote: »
    Haaaa. I had a really bad week. I wrote my measurements down in my journal, I’ll take a snapshot and post just for the sake of accountability :cold_sweat: good job to you though!!!

Very one had them!! Just try and identify where u went wrong and try and correct / prepare going forward it’s not an overnight thing
  • kimikinsx3
    Options
    3e7kokr4iztm.png
  • kimikinsx3
    Options
    Wel there’s most of it!!!
  • kakaovanilya
    Options
    Hi everyone! Today's weight is 62.6 kg (138 lbs)
  • rdl81
    Options
    0.3kg is a really good steady rate per week