Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Somebody lectured me about Splenda today

Replies

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    mph323 wrote: »
    Lol great story. Splenda isn't all that healthy. It's true.

I suppose it's useless at this point to reiterate that the OP was about someone lecturing a perfect stranger in public about their food choices, and the fact that it happened to be splenda is completely incidental to the story. I get the feeling that if this incident had happened at a salad bar and involved croutons this thread would be 20 pages shorter.

Nah, dem carbz tho...

O.M.G. Do not start with the carbz!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited May 2018

I suppose it's useless at this point to reiterate that the OP was about someone lecturing a perfect stranger in public about their food choices, and the fact that it happened to be splenda is completely incidental to the story. I get the feeling that if this incident had happened at a salad bar and involved croutons this thread would be 20 pages shorter.

Nah, dem carbz tho...

O.M.G. Do not start with the carbz!

I would apologize, but I'm not even sorry. :laugh:
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member

Nah, dem carbz tho...

And do glutinz. You can't forget de glutinz

See, that's the problem, dem carbz go straight to my glutinz...

Had an azz like a loaf of bread
  • mph323

Nah, dem carbz tho...

And do glutinz. You can't forget de glutinz

See, that's the problem, dem carbz go straight to my glutinz...

If only...
  • mph323
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    I almost feel sad that I've never had the experience of some idiot deciding to lecture me on my food choices because honestly I think I would just find it amusing. No random strangers ever seem to approach me with advice, it must be my resting a-hole face.

Ah, always wondered what the male of equivilent of RBI was.