Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Calorie in calorie out method is outdated

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    edited May 2018
    my question is if you dont care what others believe then why keep arguing about it? why are you still here arguing your point?...
    See my question to him above. I'm very curious about the ulterior motive as well.

...if I were a special snowflake I would want the world to know and would be contacting the media,scientists and so on to get my proof out there. I would be glad to share my proof with anyone who asked.
    If what he was saying was true, there would be metabolic researchers lined up literally begging him and his multitudes of minions to be study subjects. It would be groundbreaking to discover something which countered all known laws of physics and physiology.

But the truth is, if he went to any metabolic researcher with his claims, he'd be laughed right out of the room.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    my question is if you dont care what others believe then why keep arguing about it? why are you still here arguing your point?...
    See my question to him above. I'm very curious about the ulterior motive as well.

...if I were a special snowflake I would want the world to know and would be contacting the media,scientists and so on to get my proof out there. I would be glad to share my proof with anyone who asked.
    If what he was saying was true, there would be metabolic researchers lined up literally begging him and his multitudes of minions to be study subjects. It would be groundbreaking to discover something which countered all known laws of physics and physiology.

But the truth is, if he went to any metabolic researcher with his claims, he'd be laughed right out of the room.

I saw your posts and wonder as well about the ulterior motives as well.
This discussion has been closed.