Looking good for the New Year- challenge!

Options

Replies

• Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm in...I have 20 lbs to lose. I"m at 155 right now and just started Turbo Fire on Monday. I am also beginning my training for 1/2 marathon in January here in Baton Rouge!

Let's do this!
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hello all:) My names Jackie, and I am Ms. Aubreys favorite employee ;) At the end of last year i realized how out of hand my weight really was when i got winded doing one song on just dance with my cousins christmas eve :( I hit the gym hard so far ths year and im down 32 pounds. Ive been in kind of a funk lately with not caring/ being lazy honestly. Im at 258 right now and i want to be down to 230 when i go to Florida in November for my cousins wedding. Ultimately i wanna get into onderland, I honestly dont remember ever being there in my teenage years..time to change that one..heres to weight loss :)

ps- feel free to add me

SW-289.5
    CW-259
    GW-220
  • matticrew
    Options
    I AM SO IN!
    My starting weight is 182. My goal is to be 165 by the first day of school( September 7th). To be down to 148 by october 7th and to be 135 by december 17th.

I could reallly use the motivation.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You still accepting members for this group?
  • Sunnimyst
    Sunnimyst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Dear Cousin, Aubrey. . .I would love to join this challenge.

SW: 220
    GW: 130

Think I can do this by Dec 2nd? I'm going to Cali. LoL
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hello Dear Cousin, Aubrey. . .I would love to join this challenge.

SW: 220
    GW: 130

Think I can do this by Dec 2nd? I'm going to Cali. LoL

You're in. Aaaand you are looking INCREDIBLE! :)
  • MommyRobot
    Options
    You still accepting members for this group?

Yes, ma'am. I'll close it tomorrow morning! Join us!
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Sw206:6. Goal weight 165. Maybe by march my bd ok I'm 49 will be the big 50 in march im5'5 mom of 3 grown sons 3grandbabys5 7!nd 10. Maybe this will help me get on track jujst bought a treadmill but I've yet to get on it need motivation have no willpower but hoping this will help:D
  • nikmay
    nikmay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well did my first weigh in for this challenge, down 1.5 lbs which is good since this week has been a learning week, learning what calories are in what and where best to use the calories and then was provided a speed bump of dinners out and buffets. So lets hope next week is better and has some exercise involved. Good luck everyone.
  • MommyRobot
    Options
    I'm closing the group...I've got our spreadsheet all set up I'll upload it later today!

How's everyone doing today? Getting your water in???
  • Karen_need_2lose
    Options
    Once you close it how do we access it? I am sorry but I am new to MFP.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I weighed in at 176.2 today, I believe I'm down 2.6 lbs from my Monday weigh-in...

My goal for the end of the year would be to hit the 150's. I have been hovering at 173/174 for a few weeks now and need to kick it into gear. I need to get my lushiness under control.

I'm a married Mom with 4 kids. I work part time as a nurse on a heart monitoring unit. I like long walks on the beach...oops, sorry wrong website...LOL

I will be starting Round 3 of an elimination contest on Sept 7th and will welcome players to join there as well. I will post the link when I am ready to do that.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

It's just closed to new people joining - or - she will post a new link for us
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 156 today; this up from my start weight, definitely a scale thing, i couldnt have gained weight the last couple of days! i have been working out and staying in range!
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    I'll weigh in this evening...after my TF! Heehee :-)
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    I missed the introduce yourself. . . . so here it goes!

My name is Becky. I'm 33 years old. I am a House Arrest Case Officer in the 3rd largest county in TN. I love my job. I am in the process of divorcing my husband. No kids, but in the works to start the adoption process. I am an avid reader, I always have at least two books open at one time at my house. I am a huge animal lover. I have two Blue Heelers that mean the world to me. My favorite activity is learning new things. I am one class away from having my second bacholer's and will begin my Masters in January. Any thing else just ask!!
  • jeniineko
    Options
    Hi! I just started this site and am excited to see people with other long-term goals!

SW: 230
    CW: 224
    GW: 190 (12/31/11)

I'm also going to be trying to do at least 50 Miles per month starting in September. ((I'm moving back to school next weekend and have RA training from 7am to 9pm some days.... So, I'm going to try and do a Netflix workout each night during this time period. Its going to be rough fitting things in these first two weeks, but, I can do it!!!

Starting August 29th, I have my official schedule! I'm hoping to mix in Netflix workout videos, the gym, and some fitness classes (I'm thinking Pilates, Zumba, and/or Yoga-depends what's offered when I don't have class!). My building is right next to the gym, so, I think it'll constantly remind me to go!

=) Here's to looking good for the New ear!

Is this your first year as an RA? I remember RA training hell weeks! I loved my time as an RA, some of the best memories of my life!

This is my second year as an RA! I absolutely love it! I'm the RA of the honors dorm on campus, and I think it just really helps to get to know everyone and be involved!
  • Karen_need_2lose
    Options

It's just closed to new people joining - or - she will post a new link for us

Thanks.
  • ruopa
    ruopa Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi,

SW: 179
    CW: 179
    GW: 145 (12/31/11)

Really looking forward to loose some inches.
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    Hello Ladies.....
    Am re-organizing my small apartment at this very moment, Since am a self proclaim artist, you know I need to have my lil sewing, crafting, painting area..... ::-): But again am in the process of getting organize, so that I can create a space for my daily exercising routine.... Am planning to do the walk at home from Leslie Sansome, and walk at least 3miles a day.... I've done it before so I know I can do it again, it's just a matter of getting organize first!!!!!! Good luck to all of us!