Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 41

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,095 Member
    edited May 2018

20: 203.4...I feel like my morning Matcha is helping this process more than I expected. I started drinking it because it tastes good and looked into the health benefits after. Now I'm bulletproofing it, which is even better. Some days I have to "make" myself eat more before I go into fasting hours because I hadn't been hungry enough to get to 1400 calories. Dark chocolate with coconut oil is my new savior on those days and my new favorite sweet when I otherwise would have eaten something loaded with carbs.

@jilliancreates, Regular green tea is high in antioxidants, acts a diuretic and boosts metabolism, so the matcha is probably helping you tremendously. With me, being on keto and IF, there are days when I have to force myself to eat. I am just not hungry. I try to have higher calorie foods on hand for the days that I end up eating only once so that I can hit my macros for keto. Yes, fatbombs have saved the day for me a few times. I have found that after 20 to 22 hours of fasting, when I do begin to eat, my appetite kicks in immediately.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,943 Member
    Round 41: GW:

Day/Weight/Comment
    5/18-191.8
    5/19 -
    5/20
    5/21
    5/22
    5/23
    5/24
    5/25
    5/26
    5/27

5/18 - Eating healthy, have to get on track for exercise.

5/19- Logging my food daily, watching my salt intake, working on my exercise.

5/20- Have to try to get my walking steps up. Today I really watched what I ate and I felt really bloated maybe still because of my my surgery, frustrating but have to keep trying.