What's on your mind?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why do some people quote others and then never say anything. It doesn't appear to be an accident because they never come back and say anything else regarding the quote.

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    How strong I try to be and how exhausted I am from trying.

un jour à la fois, cher.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    The shocked faces of the royal family and older English people at this Reverend's boisterous speech has absolutely made my getting up very early on a Saturday well worth it

Eta omg his speech was on an iPad, this is amazing

vlprp663lryo.jpg
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,081 Member
    This place is getting strange. Might be time to say goodbye for good.

This place is strangeness roller coaster
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member

I need more strange in my life
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    How badly I just want to sleep
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I need more strange in my life

You and me both.

BTW, Whatcha doing later? ;)

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    How silly a professional baller relative was to share an Uber with a heavily intoxicated woman AND allowing her into his apartment. Like WTF? First he allows the stalker from Europe into his space, now this. This is what happens when you believe"your boys got your back" ... Where are your boys now? You didn't listen. We warned him, "Be paranoid!". Paranoia when you are a little fish from the pond, in the ocean that is America, is a survival mechanism. Ughhh!... And fried chicken.

All this legal crap is making me hungry. Like I didn't need this today.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited May 2018
    How silly a professional baller relative was to share an Uber with a heavily intoxicated woman AND allowing her into his apartment. Like WTF? First he allows the stalker from Europe into his space, now this. This is what happens when you believe"your boys got your back" ... Where are your boys now? You didn't listen. We warned him, "Be paranoid!". Paranoia when you are a little fish from the pond, in the ocean that is America, is a survival mechanism. Ughhh!... And fried chicken.

All this legal crap is making me hungry. Like I didn't need this today.

AND Instagram!!!! Any of the Quality girls on MFP would've been an upgrade to the 2!!!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    My allergies.
  • flibberdigibit
    flibberdigibit Posts: 9 Member
    My husband and I are trying to get healthy, lose weight, and get active. We're in the early stages of weighing ourselves and eating much better, but that means eating less. I'm so hungry all the time, it's distracting. I'm on a 1200 a day plan and push it within about 60 calories of that number, ever day. I eat lunch and three hours later, I'm hungry again. I drink water, I try to snack healthy (fruit, nuts) but I can't get over this hump of just wanting to snack on everything. When does it get better?

I cheated over the weekend due to previous plans and a friend in town, two dinners of unhealthy foods and some beers, I blew my count by at least 300 over and that was AFTER budgeting a lot of calories to spend. I'm hitting a frustrated point and it's only early days.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    Believe or nah?

I believe Karma is a lil expensive but worth it

Believe.