Replies

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    Crossing busy roads
    Speaking on the phone
    Being in large groups

I have horrible anxiety and large groups are the worst!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Genocide.
  • Leeah77MFP
    Leeah77MFP Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Driving...Ever since I got in an accident on the highway I have massive anxiety on the freeway. I have anxiety driving as it is and try to take the back roads. Also the older I get the more anxiety I have around big crowds. I have anxiety around a lot of things.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Glad to see i'm not the only one with a full blown anxiety disorder, even with my meds it is nearly crippling on top of the depressive disorder, bipolar, and a touch of what my therapist says is resembling asberger's.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hey all - does anyone find that their anxiety, while making you anxious about everything, you actually don't differentiate between small things that you shouldn't worry about and big things that you really need to focus on as well as you should?

ie obsessing and worrying over small things makes you give less attention to the bigger things you are still obsessing and worrying over? Thereby missing important things?
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey all - does anyone find that their anxiety, while making you anxious about everything, you actually don't differentiate between small things that you shouldn't worry about and big things that you really need to focus on as well as you should?

ie obsessing and worrying over small things makes you give less attention to the bigger things you are still obsessing and worrying over? Thereby missing important things?

All the time.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Driving with the gas on E

wtf?? that just happened to me today

7m78k1m5tvek.jpeg

That's not quite empty. There's still another 20km left in that tank (yes, I'm that kind of person)

ETA:
    z6zt958y06ce.jpg
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

All the time.

Thank you :) I am not alone - so what do we do about it??
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    Speaking on the phone

So it's not just me... :D
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Making major life decisions/changes...id like to stay in my safe bubble for life...but when someone kicks le bubble...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Teeth...mine and my kids teeth.

I dream regurarly of losing them.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Teeth...mine and my kids teeth.

I dream regurarly of losing them.

Negative meanings: insecurity, ambivalence, cost of inaction or compromising. Dreams about teeth falling indicate times of change and feeling of loss. Teeth falling out are symbols of a costly compromise, lack of balance in your life. Intensity of the emotions in the dream are a reflection of tension felt in life.

Oh :( .... Now im anxious i made so many wrong turns in life.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

All the time.

Thank you :) I am not alone - so what do we do about it??

I wish I knew. I try to write down the important things that I really can’t forget about the second I think about them/get an email about them/whatever, so that they don’t get lost in the shuffle in my mind, but that’s it. When it comes my my calendar and to-do list, of I don’t write it down, it doesn’t get done.