What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Why did that thread disappear

Please, please, please tell me what happened....yes I am a rubbernecker...not ashamed to admit

There was a thread called "I hope you..." and someone (with a new username that quickly deactivated) made a bunch of posts about a lot of us, and then the thread suddenly disappeared without any reason being given as to why.

thanks lady, for filling me in!
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Please, please, please tell me what happened....yes I am a rubbernecker...not ashamed to admit

There was a thread called "I hope you..." and someone (with a new username that quickly deactivated) made a bunch of posts about a lot of us, and then the thread suddenly disappeared without any reason being given as to why.

Came in here to notifications in that thread. The curiosity is killing me!

right!! I know eh!!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Came in here to notifications in that thread. The curiosity is killing me!

You were tagged in the same post I was which was then quoted a few times.

Whoever it was tagged you and just wrote: <3<3<3

Whaaaat. Okay then it can’t be the person everyone thinks it is because he was threatening me in DMs last Friday.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Also, question, I've tried to go to a few of my friends profiles to post and I get an error message...3 people so far...is this a known problem?

It seems to be.. I’ve heard of others having issues with their profiles disappearing
  • dws00
    dws00 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sex...there, I said it. My girlfriend only wants it once a month... I am losing my mind!
  • dws00
    Options
    dws00 wrote: »
    Sex...there, I said it. My girlfriend only wants it once a month... I am losing my mind!

Always the same thing with you headless torsos.

Guess this isn't a judgement free zone
  • dws00
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Girlfriends are like buses, a different one should swing by every 20 minutes.....

Ha! Well said!
  • dws00
    Options

Always the same thing with you headless torsos.

Guess this isn't a judgement free zone

Or the thick skin zone. Judgement free is in the true confession thread.

Just tricking, I’ll judge you there too.

Fair enough, cheers!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Girlfriends are like buses, a different one should swing by every 20 minutes.....

Ha! Well said!

and remember..... *kitten* is just like oxygen.

it ain't no big deal..... until you ain't gettin' none.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Soooo much.. I hope he's ok.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    13 reasons why s2 was pretty intense

Me and my girls loved Season 1. We're gettin' ready to binge watch S2 this weekend.

Enjoy! It was a lot more intense than s1. I loved it

Awesome! You're the 1st person I know who has seen all of it And to say you loved it. I can't wait to watch it!

let me know what you think. i dont know anyone whos watched it yet so i have no one to talk to about it lol

Absolutely!! Not sure how much I'll get in, but I plan on gettin' through a bunch.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I can't take your drama today. I just really can't. I should have called in "Just can't today".

Only 9 more hours of this bull to go.. ugh!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I can't take your drama today. I just really can't. I should have called in "Just can't today".

I'm sorry you are going through crap just take a deep breath and look outside if you can .

At this point, I'm really hoping that you're standing across the street from her office holding a bunch of balloons. That'd cheer anyone up.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

I'm sorry you are going through crap just take a deep breath and look outside if you can .

At this point, I'm really hoping that you're standing across the street from her office holding a bunch of balloons. That'd cheer anyone up.

LOL ..

43u8hzgd2889.gif

Aaahhh i want a surprise...im sad too ...see :'(
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Ughhh, oldest son is driving me flipping NUTS. Typical stupid 17 year old stuff.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    cheat lunch today or tomorrow

Everydays your cheat meal. Quit playing