How many guys are on here Looking to hook up?

Options
Wow really I've been on here just about a week and I've gotten several messages with guys hitting on me. One I got last night was wanting me to do sexual pics. Like really? Wow. Just blows my mind. I don't maybe it doesn't bother other people but it really bothers me. I.am not on here for that. This isn't Tender or whatever. I'm on here to keep track of my calories not to look for a hook up. I've been with the same man for 12 year's and I'm happy. Would that bother anyone else? Or am I just taking it to serious??

Replies

• daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Don't blame you..how inappropriate. I'm here just for advice and support.
  • fannrod1974
    fannrod1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's kinda ridiculous. Just don't understand some people. There is all kinds of app's and websites for that kinda thing. This is not one of them. So I find it super creepy and sometimes like the message I got yesterday perverted too.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    its times like this i'm glad i get mistaken for a bloke!
  • daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Ahh I thought you were a boy too:)
  • TavistockToad
    Options

and everyone thinks my name is Travis too...
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

and everyone thinks my name is Travis too...

I've seen you clarify at least one other time, and I still forget and assume you're male. And that your name is Travis :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kpsyche wrote: »
    I have the same problem but it's women hitting on me. I think it must be my incredible good looks.

:laugh:
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I've been on here two years and didn't even realize this was happening. I've never done it to anyone, nor has anyone done it to me.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    kpsyche wrote: »
    I have the same problem but it's women hitting on me. I think it must be my incredible good looks.

chicks likes a beard...
  • fannrod1974
    fannrod1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I've just deleted people and have not responded to some. Then I got the totally unappropriate message asking for sexual pics and it really just lit my fire. I can only put up with so much and sending a message like that was just crossing the line. I felt really disrespected. I don't flirt with anybody on here or message guys asking for dick pics. It just really upset me.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

Doh! Not that it matters, but I don't think I had twigged to the fact that you weren't a bloke.

LOL!

Back to the subject at hand, I knew it was going on, but I didn't know it wasn't consensual. One of the reasons I block F&G and C-C. I'm here for good fitness discussion and to have my ideas challenged and my thinking improved.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I've noticed when people complain about it, it happens to people who have a profile pic of themselves. One of the reasons I won't post a profile pic.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Nope. I just seeking motivation, inspiration, ideas on healthy living and to share the same. I'm transforming my reality and not living in fantasy.