What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 392 Member
    lolly2414 wrote: »
    I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and ordered the 8 pk grilled chicken nuggets, a fruit cup, and a bottled water. If this had been a month ago, I would've ordered their regular chicken sandwich, a large waffle fry, and large Coke or frosted lemonade. I'm proud of myself for going with the healthier options.

I am obsessed with Chick-Fil-A's grilled chicken market salad- YUM. Especially with half a packet of apple cider vinaigrette. Now I'm hungry.
  • Ainadan
    Ainadan Posts: 158 Member
    lolly2414 wrote: »
    I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and ordered the 8 pk grilled chicken nuggets, a fruit cup, and a bottled water. If this had been a month ago, I would've ordered their regular chicken sandwich, a large waffle fry, and large Coke or frosted lemonade. I'm proud of myself for going with the healthier options.

I am obsessed with Chick-Fil-A's grilled chicken market salad- YUM. Especially with half a packet of apple cider vinaigrette. Now I'm hungry.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this post. The market salad is the best!