What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    lolly2414 wrote: »
    I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and ordered the 8 pk grilled chicken nuggets, a fruit cup, and a bottled water. If this had been a month ago, I would've ordered their regular chicken sandwich, a large waffle fry, and large Coke or frosted lemonade. I'm proud of myself for going with the healthier options.

I am obsessed with Chick-Fil-A's grilled chicken market salad- YUM. Especially with half a packet of apple cider vinaigrette. Now I'm hungry.
  • Ainadan
    Ainadan Posts: 158 Member
    I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and ordered the 8 pk grilled chicken nuggets, a fruit cup, and a bottled water. If this had been a month ago, I would've ordered their regular chicken sandwich, a large waffle fry, and large Coke or frosted lemonade. I'm proud of myself for going with the healthier options.

I am obsessed with Chick-Fil-A's grilled chicken market salad- YUM. Especially with half a packet of apple cider vinaigrette. Now I'm hungry.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this post. The market salad is the best!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member

The superfood side (small) is pretty good too if you have room in your food plan.

I saw that but I'm deathly allergic to nuts, so I had to go with the fruit. ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!